Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Halarin the Battle-Hardened" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33587
Show all folders

TurambarTue 28-Dec-04 02:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33589, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Halarin the Battle-Hardened"

Last attempt at having fun at CF, guess that didn't work out. The main reason is that after almost three years of non-stop playing, I'm no longer having fun with CF, so it's time to move on. Also, I'm starting with a new job in January and I was thinking of quitting anyhow, to focus on it for full 500%.

I met a lot of cool chars (and people) in those three years and had a lot of fun. A big thank you for that. Also a huge thank you to all the IMMS for providing us with top quality entertainment for free, especially considering how much time you guys put into it.

Have fun everyone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Halarin the Battle-Hardened [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 28-Dec-04 02:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Halarin the Battle-Hardened, Turambar, 28-Dec-04 02:54 PM #1
     Reply Had 18 stalks on you this morning, couldn't get assassi..., Scheft (Guest), 28-Dec-04 03:23 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33587 Previous topic | Next topic