Subject: "RE: Well Marshall we had a few good times." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33392
Show all folders

ShisiThu 16-Dec-04 08:43 PM
Member since 04th Dec 2004
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33417, "RE: Well Marshall we had a few good times."

>Let me first say that, as badly as others want me to hero, I want it just as bad if not more. But there was always fighting, retrieving, or interviewing to be done.

This is exactly how I felt about spell spamming(bleh!) Why don't those Scions/Imperials understand?!

Shaman/Invoker combo would have been nice for PK, 'specially once I got quicksand, but I usually didn't end up doing too much ganking(it tended to be me who was fighting three or four all by my lonesome).

Yeah, Fort needed a healer...healers help a lot...and I believe I was the only invoker...something else that helps a lot, but oh well, we have enough warriors/paladins to steamroll most anything at the moment(once they all rank to hero) and a few trannies at that.

anyways, good luck, and hope you have fun running the show

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Shisi Stormdancer the Weaver of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 15-Dec-04 09:12 PM
Reply I'm sailing away...., Shisi, 16-Dec-04 02:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm sailing away...., Lyra (Guest), 16-Dec-04 08:26 AM, #2
     Reply RE: I'm sailing away...., Shisi, 16-Dec-04 08:33 PM, #6
     Reply Well Marshall we had a few good times., Naref (Guest), 16-Dec-04 09:29 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well Marshall we had a few good times., Shisi, 16-Dec-04 08:43 PM #8
     Reply Awe, nothing for me?, Iborenn (Guest), 16-Dec-04 01:37 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Awe, nothing for me?, Shisi, 16-Dec-04 08:36 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I'm sailing away...., Agaeobab (Guest), 16-Dec-04 05:11 PM, #5
     Reply Damnit., Ahelun, 18-Dec-04 06:49 AM, #9
     Reply Bleh, Restraal (Guest), 18-Dec-04 12:58 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33392 Previous topic | Next topic