Subject: "(CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30473
Show all folders

BlobqirtMon 30-Aug-04 02:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30473, "(CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marshall of the Fortress"

Well I got sick of waiting for the death angel to come up so I figured I would do the goodbye note now before I forget everyone.

First of all I need to thank the imms for such a great game.

I started Golron as my first attempt at a Fortress char, Maran to me had always been on a really high pedestal, much like Scarabites. So I made this dwarf to really feel it out and prod around to see what was going down. He became a little more successful then I had hoped, becamse leader, got a tattoo, leader weapon and a title. So he was definatly a success in my eyes. To be honest thought, I got a little freaked when I was given leader, I had an immduction(TM) and it was alot shorter then I hoped, this meant that when it came time to start inducting people I had only a small idea on what to ask. Other then that I had a great time, no real beefs, except with a few players. Just to clear a few things up, yes I did gang people, but yes I also fought people alone, yes I did full loot alot in my later life, and did I care with people bitching at me IC or verging on the ooc? No, not one bit. Golron started to become bitter with his enemies later on because he was sick of seeing all his friends hurt. So you brought in yourselves....So people know, I made Golron knowing full well I would die alot, that gear would definatly come and go and I got over that aspect of Golron's life along time ago, if I logged off after I died to a pk, and someone started to get a big head, know that it wasnt that I died, more likely that I died after a long session, and saw it as a good reason to get back to doing my Uni work. Might as well start with the good byes...

I think I had around 509 hours on him when I con died, so obviously there are going to be a crap load of people I am going to forget, so pipe up if I do.

Immortals

Shokai - You could probably see that this was my first Fortressy, if you did then thanks for having faith in me, and I hope I didn't let you down. The times we spoke you really made me feel good about myself and made my enjoyment meter sky rocket, can't ask for anything more from an Imm. Thanks for the tattoo as well, was a huge boost for me, so was being given leader, hell, everything was, oh and all that con! For that I thank you.

Obaznuk - If you read this then I also want to thankyou, that was most probably the most enjoyable induction I have ever had. Good luck to you with whatever you are doing.

Voice, crazy mobs in the fort - I have almost no idea where this is heading, well I have a clue, but I am kicking myself knowing that I am probably going to miss out on whatever happens.

Audriel - I remember along long time ago when we were both lowbies, grouping for the first time and ranking in Velkyn oloth, then I ranked a little faster then you, then you powered ahead and hero'd before me. You were always so fun to spend my time with online and I really do wish you the best with being an Imm.

Imm who was trying to give me my axe - And you guys say % in skills doesn't matter?!?! Bah to you! That was three failed plants! Heh, thanks to the imm/s who would give me my axe back when certain people thought they could keep it.

Fortress

There are so many of you, I just know I am going to forget some of you.

Lariya - I never had anything but mad respect for you, you would be my sounding board when I would see if you if I had anything I wanted to do. Maybe you can get your old position back

Celebrimbor - Stupid elves, so many of you. You were great to be around, even if you did have a strong tendency for making alot of people enemies of the Fort. At least I outlived you.....

Vahletharien - You were great to have around, always good to talk to and I would always know I was safe, or at least I wouldn't die alone I still can't get over the first time I met you, you worded me instead of shielded me and I died, but once I got to know you I quickly got over that.

Lekerjey - Thanks for holding my knapsack that time. You too were always great to have around because I knew I would be well looked after with you there, you were also fund to just have around.

Starlnyrn - You were quirky at times, and all I can say, is why bother so much about gear? Other then that I can't count how many times you probably saved my life, even if I didn't want it, so thanks.

Xalli - Crop girl, oh how I started to miss you in my later life. You were a constant inconsistancy but one that I always loved having around. We never did have that convention for the Fortress, and did you ever get the Festival underway?

Rouchevian - I remember when that log of us with our group was posted on dios and so many people started bitching at you, saying oh a real paladin would have saved him yadda yadda yadda. To be honest, I really didn't care what they said. I knew there was almost nothing you could do for me, and it wasn't like my character feared dying was it? You were strong the times you would log on, which from my eyes you need to do more, now there are almost no Marans you really need to be a constant.

Thenrek - What happened? We needed you damnit!

Kelin, Rual - You guys seriously need to log on more, pissed me off no end.

Kakie - I am putting you here because you meant as much to Golron as his other brothers and sisters. I had so much fun when you were on, you would brighten up my day. Thank you for all the gifts, and for all the wands given to fortress members. The times I would leave keepreply and forget about it lead to me falling off of my chair a few times. You keep yourself Kakie.

Empire - Many of you dont even warrant anything, I had no respect for so many of you. There would be nights where an imperial healer would log on, then the ball would start rolling, 1 then another then another and so on. Then there would be nights where since a healer wouldn't log on, the palace would be empty all night. This just made me sick.

Blitzenturt - I remember fighting with you from when we were younger, always with the big mouth! I had beating you up down pat, vital;wield axe;wield axe;whirl. Then you wen't and started gearing for strength, DAMN YOU! The one on one fights I had with you were always fun, and you weren't afraid to fight me like that either, but after you got Emperor it seemed that you would hardly ever come alone, which was sad. But oh well. From what people say you are a solid leader but sorry, I can't get over that leader weapon....Oh and I wanted to ask, did you really think my log in times were conveniant? Or was that just an IC reaction? Because to be honest, that time you just started on the inner as I logged in was just after I got home from uni, I got a drink, crank up my comp and log on and you just walk into the inner. Caught me by surprise.

Thakthom - You get a mention for calling me out that time and being respectful. Shame you didn't last longer.

Urog - Same as Thakthom, you called me out which I enjoyed and you trying to strike up conversation was a pleasant difference. Hope you do well.

Quevea - You say curse at stun, if you do, then I curse at black sanc, at the mana reduction imperial priests get, etc etc. Other then that, I really don't care much for you.

Laes - ........... pretty much sums it up. Damn you for those assassinations. I could almost always be positive that you were stalking me first out of everyone, either because of my axes or because I was a high profile member of groups. That time you got me by the Maran, ACK! I thought I was able to get you, damn you for that, you were sneaky and evasive, which is what you should have been, and you weren't afraid to try killing people alone.

Vandryn, Wojif - Eh, I was NEVER afraid of either of you two, no one was, the times I died were due to my own mistakes, but seriously never had to worry about either of you. Oh and that time you broke imperial law to kill me was sad, I had been hoping an imm was watching.

Scion - Only a few people really stand out, but then, scion has never been a huge cabal. All I can say is the things that can happen in the cabal are just wrong, everything. So harsh.......fitting for a cabal like that, but harsh.

Zavin - Oh my god, you caused me so much pain, I was whooping with joy when I heard you were gone. You were a monster, plain and simple.

Aytak - Spamming nova on me the first time a group with you in fought me pretty much summed up my thoughts on you from then on.

Corilanth - The main reason gangs so big came after you were because no one really knew the extent of a mummies power. But you logged on in harsh ranges, you stayed on, you got yourself up after each death so you earned my respect.

Trotat - Did you or anyone else ever catch on what one of my legacies was? That last time at your cabal I was laughing so hard. Sometimes thieves made me enjoy myselves, knowing I had NOTHING worth stealing in my inv, only Maran axes and maybe a root, why bother?

Tribs

Manden - Golron could never get over you staying with the spire, but he respected you and respected what you were trying to do, even if he didn't agree. Wish you well.

Soriah - Hope you get all your forms

Outlander - Apart from me attacking that ranger on the volcano, I never really had any trouble with you, I still have no idea why, but oh well. Oh other then Psyrel taking me on, which was interesting to say the least.

Ogrets - Yes, as I have said before I did full loot, alot in my later life. That first time I killed you I was basically naked myself, but honestly, what did you expect the times after that coming near me when you were naked and so hurt?

Battle - How could I forget you guys? Even though so many of you were evil, you were alot lower down on Golron's evil radar, because you had your honor, your had your 1 goal and Golron seemed to think that you weren't all fighting mages just for yourselves, but for other people, so he respected that aspect of it.

Jinroh - First rager I fought as Golron, immediatly you earned my respect. And from then on I would always tell my groupmates to not assist if I was going to attack a rager, I didn't regret that once. Daggers vs me, that was harsh, I almost had my Jinroh fighting plan worked out and what do you do? You imm, hrmph. Daggers tended to tear me up though. The bleeding was the worst, losing around 100hp a round after the fight is what would kill me. I hope you go far as an imm.

Iborenn - You slippery sucker. I ust have almost had you that time on the fields near north road, must have been so close. I remember the first fight we had, it was like the special olympics, stun, stun, stun, thank god for my anti-sleep legacy

Acaga - DAMN YOU! Bloody monster, after a few of those fights I knew fighting you was pretty stupid, but IC Golron wasn't going to turn away just because he had had his arse handed to him a few times. You were strong and I hope you stick it out for along time.

I know I have forgotten alot of you post a message and I will get back to you. Other then that, thanks to almost everyone, I had a blast.

Blobqirt

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marshall o... [View all] , Blobqirt, Mon 30-Aug-04 02:33 AM
Reply Shokai, and other imms who commented...., Blobqirt, 05-Sep-04 01:40 AM, #39
Reply Pah!, Kak (Guest), 03-Sep-04 03:23 PM, #37
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Hafizar (Guest), 03-Sep-04 05:04 AM, #36
Reply Well..., Els (Guest), 02-Sep-04 12:19 PM, #34
Reply RE: Well..., Blobqirt. (Guest), 03-Sep-04 02:12 AM, #35
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Manden, 01-Sep-04 08:19 PM, #32
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Nhiala, 31-Aug-04 07:49 PM, #29
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Blobqirt. (Guest), 01-Sep-04 09:31 AM, #30
     Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Nhiala, 01-Sep-04 12:22 PM, #31
          Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Blobqirt. (Guest), 01-Sep-04 09:49 PM, #33
Reply Kellaralon liked you, Elik, 31-Aug-04 10:54 AM, #24
Reply Good job, Laes (Guest), 31-Aug-04 03:49 AM, #20
Reply RE: Good job, Blobqirt. (Guest), 31-Aug-04 06:26 AM, #22
Reply Oh sure, forget the person u last spoke too!!!, Tiahan (Guest), 31-Aug-04 02:56 AM, #19
Reply RE: Oh sure, forget the person u last spoke too!!!, Golron (Guest), 31-Aug-04 06:21 AM, #21
     Reply RE: Oh sure, forget the person u last spoke too!!!, Tiahan (Guest), 31-Aug-04 05:46 PM, #28
Reply Wooohoo Golron, Jinroh, 30-Aug-04 04:34 PM, #15
Reply RE: Wooohoo Golron, Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 09:45 PM, #17
Reply I liked kinda liked you for a damn dwarf, Iborenn (Guest), 30-Aug-04 02:27 PM, #13
Reply Sure.... mention all the EVIL Ragers....., Tinfalan, 30-Aug-04 01:17 PM, #12
Reply RE: Sure.... mention all the EVIL Ragers....., Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 11:06 PM, #18
Reply Few people I forgot and needed to put in...., Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 10:04 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Elsworth (Guest), 30-Aug-04 08:29 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 09:52 AM, #8
Reply You lasted a long time., Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Aug-04 07:35 AM, #6
Reply Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Hides Behind Allies n/t, Lightmaged (Guest), 04-Sep-04 02:48 PM, #38
Reply RE: (CON) [FORTRESS] Golron the Unyielding Fist, Marsha..., Thakthom (Guest), 30-Aug-04 06:36 AM, #5
Reply See you soon, Rouchevien (Guest), 30-Aug-04 05:32 AM, #3
Reply Well glad you're gone, Aytak (Guest), 30-Aug-04 03:22 AM, #1
     Reply The battle you mentioned, Rouchevien (Guest), 30-Aug-04 05:28 AM, #2
     Reply C'mon, try reading the post before responding, Aytak (Guest), 30-Aug-04 10:56 AM, #10
          Reply RE: C'mon, try reading the post before responding, Rouchevien (Guest), 30-Aug-04 12:27 PM, #11
               Reply Uncork yourself, Aytak (Guest), 30-Aug-04 03:11 PM, #14
                    Reply RE: Uncork yourself, Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 09:43 PM, #16
                         Reply one thing I will say, incognito, 31-Aug-04 07:53 AM, #23
                              Reply RE: one thing I will say, Blobqirt. (Guest), 31-Aug-04 12:20 PM, #25
                                   Reply I knew you'd say that, Daurwyn (Guest), 31-Aug-04 12:38 PM, #26
                                        Reply since that got censored.., Daurwyn (Guest), 31-Aug-04 12:38 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Well glad you're gone, Blobqirt, 30-Aug-04 05:33 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30473 Previous topic | Next topic