Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28371
Show all folders

OdeliusTue 22-Jun-04 11:11 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28382, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..."

My third hero thus far, and first shapeshifter. I was really hoping that this char might be an exploration char for me, with the cabal to keep me interested in the char and have plenty of friends. Turned out my forms were geared more for PK, and not just solo PK, group PK, which I'm not a big fan of, much less that I'd want to take a part of. Only time I really grouped to kill people was retrieval and that one time I ganged you Nimrurl, sorry about that, but I wanted revenge for the couple times you had pincer'd and killed me out of form because I wasnt paying enough attention to 'where'...

Anyway I dont have much to say in the ways of goodbye aside from thanks to everyone who helped make this character enjoyable to play and a special thanks to Audriel for spending all the time talking that we did. It was a good learning experience for me regardless, and I'll be back sometime soon in the Fortress, not sure which side, but I absolutely loved it and almost everyone in it.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master of C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 22-Jun-04 04:12 PM
Reply Remthael, Accuachi (Guest), 25-Jun-04 03:06 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 22-Jun-04 11:11 PM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Gaf (Guest), 22-Jun-04 11:17 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:09 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Lekerjey (Guest), 25-Jun-04 06:23 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:10 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Audriel (Guest), 25-Jun-04 01:25 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:14 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28371 Previous topic | Next topic