Subject: "(DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26882
Show all folders

Silmestria (Guest)Tue 04-May-04 09:30 AM

#26882, "(DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf"

Had some fun times. Rolled up this charactor a few weeks back when I was home, deathly sick. Couldnt even get out of my house most days, but had some fun time dealing with fevorish delusions while playing and ranking. (Im serious here)

Way to nice outside for me to spend non-work hours sitting in here all day, and I cant stand logging on a charactor for an hour or so every few days.

Goodbye to all fortress friends. Syedani, Baldar, Tulvaluthian, Vahlerathien, Lekerjey, Rouchevien, ELestruviel, Ariwithial, Celebrimbor, Audriel, Nhiala, Lyrisa. Enjoyed all interactions. Was alot of fun. Sorry for flapping down and striking foes you had pre-arranged duels with. kind of hard to tell from air when foes arent in same room as you and no one is giving a heads up over the CB.

ENemies were all pretty cool. Grottimgesh is some kind of nasty. Almost killed him once with Ariwthial tripping him in shadow grove, other than that he Owned...I mean dominated. Hehe..I dont log anything but man that guy is tough. Blitzenturt, rock on. Jinroh, Elijsie, tough as heck too...Could only annoy you a bit, but tried I guess. Dandern is solid charactor too. No other real enemies, save a few uncabaled that I fought once or twice. Challenging a osprey/rattlesnake to a duel is just not going to happen...only way I had a chance to drop someone is to catch off guard or hurt. Even with barrier/aura/shield/ and voker shields, I could not touch Jinroh or Grott enough to pose a single threat.

Osprey is cool form, rattlesnake not too effective in group raids or pking, but regeneration and gear gathering was good...My set when I deleted gave me over 1200 hps and I had a bunch of trains left too. Could have had better even...health wise that is.

Had no real offensive threat to offer my foes. Hope I gave you some fights worth mentioning.

Take care, and get outside a bit you freaks. SOme of you play way tooo much.

Take care

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf [View all] , Silmestria (Guest), Tue 04-May-04 09:30 AM
Reply I liked you a lot, Celebrimbor (Guest), 07-May-04 03:00 PM, #12
Reply Sorry bout that..., Silmestria (Guest), 10-May-04 09:29 AM, #13
Reply Hi good to meet you, and er... bye. :), Glilanthis (Guest), 04-May-04 07:47 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf, Syedani (Guest), 04-May-04 07:28 PM, #10
Reply Good times, good times, Crastian (Guest), 04-May-04 03:43 PM, #8
Reply Yeh Im bad like that..., Silmestria (Guest), 04-May-04 03:59 PM, #9
Reply Re, Grottimgesh (Guest), 04-May-04 02:33 PM, #6
Reply RE: Re, Silmestria (Guest), 04-May-04 03:19 PM, #7
Reply Why?, Tulvaluthian (Guest), 04-May-04 12:08 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf, Lekerjey (Guest), 04-May-04 12:05 PM, #4
Reply Phooooey !, Kak (Guest), 04-May-04 10:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: Phooooey !, Silmestria (Guest), 04-May-04 11:13 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL)Silmestria the Bird elf, Rouchevien (Guest), 04-May-04 09:36 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26882 Previous topic | Next topic