Subject: "It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour sooner." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25539
Show all folders

DryzzelFri 19-Mar-04 07:25 PM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25543, "It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour sooner."

Well, thats that. I wanted to see if I could make another felar not in battle that could be as productive as Guenrayn was in battle with the same specs, different legacies. I think it worked out pretty well as I tried my best to fight hard, evenly, and no matter what. A bunch of people are probably wondering what happenend, and I suppose some of those things won't get found out til later. I will say a couple of things.

I decided to Anathema myself because no way in hell was I going to end my life as an Imperial after getting what I think was the "shaft." Grottimgesh said Yanacek wanted it because I had become stagnant. Funny how I can become stagnant to an Emperor who is never seen when he is probably needed the most. Same with a few other people. Oh well, such is life. My life got a bit busier, and I was trying to log in as much as possible, for at least 8 - 10 hours a week when the times were a bit rougher in real life. Anyway, I had been thinking of deleting Dryzzel anyway, when it appeared that Yanacek would never leavea the throne ,and we couldn't force him out. I had tried without success to get him to leave the throne, and I believe that had a bigger part to play than my "stagnation." Though, he knew I always served the "Empire" so thats probably why I was only demoted to Elite. Oh well, lets get on with some words.

Immortals:
Khasotholas - what little interaction we had was cool, I had a blast with you as Haaslett, til you stopped showing yourself. Dryzzel got the idea, as he should have, that he was tolerated even perhaps liked sligthly by you, but since he wasn't divine, you wouldn't give him much. Thats cool, wish the blades had an imm who was there.

Zulgh - never saw you, expect for the last little talk. I know you are great though and yer right "Welcome to the Empire" said it best.

Sevarecan - Not much to say, saw you around, but didn't see much.

Lorhan - What can I say, I expected too much or, you couldn't control life and I got the shaft a little bit, heh. You had given me a task, which I completed, but never got to talk ot you about. Then "BAM" you were dead. I almost deleted that day because I didn't feel like I could go anywhere with Dryzzel because the Empire imms didn't seem that into the blades. Oh well Thanks for the tat, hope I performed well, and that you will say something if you had any thoughts.

MORTALS:
Empire:
Yanacek - Strongest thief fighter I know, smart and tough as nails. However, Emperor, hardly showed yourself in the busiest times of the day. NEver at night, which is probably because of where you live. However, thats two Emperors now that were both on that schedule and hmm, look at the times on "users" or whatever the command is. Peak time, no Imperials. Including all the other sect leaders with the exception of Gulthruck, but he is more sporadic than you. Do the empire a favor, abdicate the throne. Step down, delete, Immort. Do something. You shafted me when I honestly believe the Empire is where it is now because of my inductions and leadership of the sect. I wish I could see the stat about my demotions promotions. I demoted quite a few people, anathed a few and such. Oh well, I was "stagnant." heh, bs

Njaal - Like you a lot til you got older and thought you were better than everyone. We had some fun times though, thanks for those. I'll post more when yer gone. Always willing to fight though, when it was needed.

Laes - Good friend, though I'm not sure how good after this last little bit. I'll find out more later I'm sure, and I'll say more later.

Gulthruck - Another tough one, and at least somewhat willing to fight. Though, I've always been a rush in there regardless type, and to be as successful as you, you can't be.

Kardok - Best warrior friend to Dryzzel. He trusted you and thought you might try for the spot. You were very strong and the blades missed you when you left. Great Leader among the sect and I could always count on you to fight with me. We had some crazy ones against pretty big odds didn't we?

Carrick - You rock man, thats all I'm gonna say. You are a good shadow, and not completely worried about your things. I know you will bounce back and get it all back anyway, if you haven't already.

Keem - liked ya, though I had to put you down when you messed up that one time. I wanted you to be Dread Lord.

Grottimgesh - Honestly, I wanted the throne, and you were gonna be my war master. You got the spot, but not the way I wanted. My oath if i remember right, good job, keep it up. Perhaps log on when no one else is though, and prove yourself in that arena. I honestly think there are a lot of Imperials who haven't.

Aiekooso - Good friend, and fun to travel with.

Vivinxa - Same as Aiekooso, could trust you.

Zauttevre - I'd have probably removed Njaal and made you Sect leader. After some things that went down between Njaal and I.

Overall empire experience, fun, but shove sucks. Maybe I didn't know how to use it, but I tried to figure it out. Worked great with your own friends, but never against the enemy hitting you three to one. They were always "too smart" for that. Tactics is awesome, you'll love it Grottimgesh.

As for enemies, if you want ot post something about me, and want a response, I'll gladly give one. For the other friends I missed, same goes for you. I'm too spent right now to think more.

Aaron aka Minyar, Dryzzel, Haaslett, Verisla (Taking a break from Empire though, my record stands to reason I should try for Dread Lord! )

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Dryzzel IronClaws, the Weaponsmaster, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 20-Mar-04 04:10 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dryzzel IronClaws, the Weaponsmast..., Nimuweh (Guest), 23-Mar-04 02:00 AM, #45
Reply Good warmaster, very much in a rager style, Zauttevre (Guest), 20-Mar-04 05:31 PM, #35
Reply I hope I find it all out eventually. nt, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 09:20 PM, #36
Reply It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour sooner., Dryzzel, 19-Mar-04 07:25 PM #1
     Reply Great job, Lariya (Guest), 19-Mar-04 07:59 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks. You were one of two foes Dryzzel hated to fight..., Dryzzel, 19-Mar-04 08:07 PM, #3
     Reply I know I age died early after you heroed..., Jaedren (Guest), 19-Mar-04 09:28 PM, #4
     Reply Was glad to have some relief though., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:53 AM, #18
          Reply I do need to die, Yanacek (Guest), 20-Mar-04 11:14 AM, #34
               Reply Heh, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 11:54 AM, #23
     Reply Didn't interact with you at all, but just a quick comme..., Kazadan (Guest), 19-Mar-04 09:40 PM, #5
     Reply I'm sure that was nice but, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:39 AM, #12
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Vorondel (Guest), 19-Mar-04 10:40 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Nhiala (Guest), 19-Mar-04 10:52 PM, #7
     Reply Curse was such a bonus., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:51 AM, #17
     Reply Well you know I loved ya to pieces, Yoshifesd (Guest), 20-Mar-04 12:42 AM, #8
     Reply Thanks, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:41 AM, #13
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Felar Serpent (Guest), 20-Mar-04 04:24 AM, #9
     Reply Loved it when you called me that., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:43 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Loved it when you called me that., Felar Serpent (Guest), 22-Mar-04 05:31 AM, #39
     Reply Pretty good job there, Khasotholas, 20-Mar-04 07:26 AM, #10
     Reply Thanks, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:48 AM, #16
     Reply Stagnation, Yanacek (Guest), 20-Mar-04 08:29 AM, #11
     Reply Yeah, I figured. That was the reason Grottimgesh told m..., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 10:44 AM, #15
          Reply RE: Respect, Yanacek (Guest), 20-Mar-04 11:07 AM, #19
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Vahletharien (Guest), 20-Mar-04 11:13 AM, #20
     Reply good times, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 11:56 AM, #24
          Reply oh yeah and that one time..., Vahletharien (Guest), 20-Mar-04 01:06 PM, #29
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Njaal (Guest), 20-Mar-04 11:38 AM, #21
     Reply Yeah, nakedness happens when its you against 10., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 11:58 AM, #25
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Grurk Muouk, 20-Mar-04 11:50 AM, #22
     Reply Fairly sure you would have tooled me 8 out of 10 times., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 12:01 PM, #26
     Reply Good job, Grottimgesh (Guest), 20-Mar-04 12:01 PM, #27
     Reply Part of the reason I wanted more power..., Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 01:00 PM, #28
     Reply I guess I will add my stuff, too.., Glaubarst (Guest), 20-Mar-04 01:13 PM, #30
     Reply Curse was from the tattoo, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 01:28 PM, #31
     Reply Good job there., Jinroh (Guest), 20-Mar-04 02:58 PM, #32
     Reply That time in the palace, Dryzzel, 20-Mar-04 03:08 PM, #33
     Reply RE: It was a good run, wish I had deleted an hour soone..., Zargu, 21-Mar-04 02:54 PM, #37
     Reply Yes, feel free to show it., Dryzzel, 21-Mar-04 06:43 PM, #38
     Reply Very well done, Laes (Guest), 22-Mar-04 06:31 AM, #40
     Reply Thanks, Dryzzel, 22-Mar-04 09:02 AM, #41
     Reply RE: Very well done, that assassin (Guest), 23-Mar-04 02:58 AM, #46
          Reply Maybe you missed the whole point, Dryzzel1 (Guest), 23-Mar-04 08:22 AM, #47
               Reply RE: Maybe you missed the whole point, Well.... (Guest), 23-Mar-04 09:21 PM, #48
                    Reply A good try, Dryzzel, 24-Mar-04 08:49 AM, #49
     Reply The weird thing about Dryzzel, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 22-Mar-04 11:42 AM, #42
     Reply My thoughts and legacy picks., Dryzzel1 (Guest), 22-Mar-04 11:58 AM, #43
          Reply Surrounding the sunrise, Theerkla, 22-Mar-04 12:28 PM, #44
     Reply Yea, it was a blast., Aiekooso, 24-Mar-04 09:05 PM, #50
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25539 Previous topic | Next topic