Subject: "RE: damnations." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25043
Show all folders

Agarah (Guest)Mon 01-Mar-04 12:41 AM

#25090, "RE: damnations."

You would have never had talked Agarah away from the elixir, you may have got him worried about what he would become, how he would change, and his link to order. but in the end it was a rish he would have to take, and realy, I was goign to wait to see what happened, but if it cmae around I broke from order, I wanted to see the spire try to destory me. but that was just a far off idea, which wasn't going to happen.

on the policies I set, and when you came to me to argue the one, you saw where it got you. I truely liked Magistrates that looked at things thought about it, and didn't just think it's unfair and bitch, you came at me with an arguement, explain it as you saw it, and I respected that moved you do a busy city. Challenge my judgements yes, go against them or go behind my back about them, and expect to lose your head.

About the sharing of information... Agarah was order above good and evil, he saw order in people, above good. not that I trust goodies, but if you were orderly, near me, I respected you. and as time went on I bet you forgot I was evil at heart. But don't think I wasn't. P

"And boy was he surprised that you let Grurk go so far in the WAY he expressed his disagreements with you. Often I agreed with Grurk, but the way in which he spoke to you...Odrirg was surprised you just took it."

There was a reason for that, Agarah for a lot of the time when Grurk spoke to him was seen, as his opposite. So really I wanted to hear it yes, sometimes he did not show much respect, but I never command respect, nor did I need to. Agarah knew himself, and didn't care the opinions of others. one reason so many people just got tells, you are annoying me now, Annoy me no further. it was simply I heard what they were saying, and the rest of their opinion didn't matter to me.

There were times I wanted to deal with grurk, both ic and ooc, but the Spire in my opinion can't show weakness in the ranks, so I held back. not that I ever really had stituations to do anything to him. He's vindicator now, where he belongs. and I never just took it, I remember it all, if the chance showed, I had thought of ways to refresh his memory on them, but alas, chances never showed,and many things I planed dependend on liching, and what happens after.

To sum that long rant up, Agarah didn't care how people spoke to him, he listen to whining, bitching, all his life, he knew himself, and didn't need respect. He had respect from within, and respect from other came.

I would love to here you plans, cause I think I know what they might be, I start to think of alot of them near my last years
sheaddon@rogers.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Agarah Nysen the Soulless Spectr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Feb-04 09:12 PM
Reply Kudos on the quest. You did grand. Well played., Uncle Oblain (Guest), 11-Mar-04 01:32 AM, #30
Reply RE: Kudos on the quest. You did grand. Well played., Agarah (Guest), 11-Mar-04 03:58 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Agarah Nysen the Soulless Sp..., Piran (Guest), 29-Feb-04 03:47 PM, #22
Reply Sorry don't remember you, and., Agarah (Guest), 29-Feb-04 08:45 PM, #24
Reply I didn't log much, but here is a dream I had., Agarah (Guest), 28-Feb-04 09:47 PM, #3
Reply RE: I didn't log much, but here is a dream I had., Delrami (Guest), 28-Feb-04 10:25 PM, #4
Reply The dream, Lyristeon, 28-Feb-04 11:11 PM, #7
     Reply It kept me from deleteing,, Agarah (Guest), 28-Feb-04 11:14 PM, #8
Reply What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging in so..., Agarah (Guest), 28-Feb-04 09:41 PM, #2
Reply I'm around when I can be., Dryzzel, 28-Feb-04 10:42 PM, #5
Reply Ya done good, Shaun. Ya done good., Nivek1, 28-Feb-04 11:09 PM, #6
Reply You are the only that even came close, Agarah (Guest), 28-Feb-04 11:16 PM, #9
Reply Uhh, no message for me?, Keiigrahv (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:24 AM, #10
Reply Ah the Only orc I liked, Agarah (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:16 AM, #11
Reply Liked our short talks and working with you., Beer, 29-Feb-04 12:18 AM, #12
Reply RE: What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging i..., Velkurah, 29-Feb-04 12:23 AM, #13
Reply I knew you with multiple characters..., KoeKhaos, 29-Feb-04 12:43 AM, #14
Reply First Necro past 30, go figure n/t, Agarah (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:46 AM, #15
     Reply You did extremely well!, KoeKhaos, 29-Feb-04 12:49 AM, #16
Reply RE: What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging i..., Bobbobimb (Guest), 29-Feb-04 02:25 AM, #17
Reply like Bobbobimb I was away for this, Baendra (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:12 PM, #18
Reply Thanks., Agarah (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:21 PM, #19
Reply RE: What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging i..., Njaal (Guest), 29-Feb-04 12:47 PM, #20
Reply RE: What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging i..., Kackrik (Guest), 29-Feb-04 03:40 PM, #21
Reply I remember you, Agarah (Guest), 29-Feb-04 03:49 PM, #23
Reply I really hated you. Well done! nt, Sastine (Guest), 29-Feb-04 08:55 PM, #25
Reply damnations., Odrirg (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:10 AM, #26
Reply RE: damnations., Agarah (Guest), 01-Mar-04 12:41 AM #27
Reply RE: What a Run that was. I can't even picture logging i..., Felar Serpent (Guest), 01-Mar-04 03:18 AM, #28
Reply I'll give you what you gave me, Kazadan (Guest), 01-Mar-04 03:54 AM, #29
Reply Well done!, Grurk (Guest), 28-Feb-04 09:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25043 Previous topic | Next topic