Subject: "Hey thanks" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24690
Show all folders

CatastrophicWed 18-Feb-04 11:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#24697, "Hey thanks"

I enjoyed your's as well. And yeah, I'm sorry about deleting, but I have my reasons. Among them are:

I don't play good-aligned characters well.

Sanctuary goes to my head, making me think I'm invincible. I have to work on this.

I died too many embarrassing deaths. I thank Death_Angel for not posting PK ratios anymore.

I felt a shield spec wasn't as offensive as I like to play my characters. If I do play another paladin, I'll likely try a two-hand.

I was at the point where I was getting bored of playing him. I don't like to play a char for more than 150 hours. This is probably the reason I've never con or age died and probably never will.

Well, I'm not even going to write farewells because I feel my character didn't really have a big impact on many people. But here are few people I'd like to mention besides you:

Arvam, thanks for everything. You're an awesome IMM. Loved our interactions.

Vorondel, you're a cool cat and we had a good relationship too.

Gradaelus: Simply badass.

Erm, well, I can't think of anymore. Anyway, thanks for everything.

==
You get 269938 gold coins from the corpse of Valguarnera.
==

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Alvariohn Fehas the Avenger of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-Feb-04 02:24 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Alvariohn Fehas the Avenge..., Nimuweh (Guest), 18-Feb-04 03:04 AM, #1
     Reply Hey thanks, Catastrophic, 18-Feb-04 11:57 AM #2
          Reply Aw, Sevarecan, 18-Feb-04 12:18 PM, #3
          Reply Well, I'm not sure we ever talked, Catastrophic, 19-Feb-04 06:24 PM, #9
          Reply Well,, Catastrophic, 18-Feb-04 01:13 PM, #4
          Reply Aw ####e.., Vorondel (Guest), 18-Feb-04 01:34 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Hey thanks, Kazadan (Guest), 18-Feb-04 03:27 PM, #6
          Reply Yep, Catastrophic, 18-Feb-04 04:23 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Hey thanks, Bobbobimb (Guest), 18-Feb-04 07:33 PM, #8
          Reply And thank you., Felar Serpent (Guest), 20-Feb-04 03:00 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24690 Previous topic | Next topic