Subject: "Well, that wasn't fun at all..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24553
Show all folders

Dristan (Guest)Wed 11-Feb-04 10:04 PM

#24554, "Well, that wasn't fun at all..."

I came to the realization that I sucked when I entered the hero range. Couple that with being a two handed elf blessed with retribution and I was doomed(Bash Bitch). The combo itself is probably a pretty stellar one, just not for a ####ty CFer like myself. That in itself wasn't enough to make me delete. Somewhere along the line my IC chick(minya) got her face ripped off by an orc god, and what can I say, I was a shallow elf . It wasn't really fun, except you minya(had a blast). See you folks in the fields when my confidence in this game comes back at some point or another. I'm not sure I've ever had such a ####ty character, but I guess there's always a first.

Dristan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Dristan Silvari the Lord of the Te... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 12-Feb-04 04:41 AM
Reply Bleh. I'm sorry to see this., Catastrophic, 11-Feb-04 10:04 PM, #2
Reply Well, that wasn't fun at all..., Dristan (Guest), 11-Feb-04 10:04 PM #1
     Reply I never interacted with you., Graatchman (Guest), 12-Feb-04 12:07 AM, #4
          Reply RE: I never interacted with you., Dristan (Guest), 12-Feb-04 01:07 AM, #3
               Reply Dristan., Me again (Guest), 12-Feb-04 11:47 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24553 Previous topic | Next topic