Subject: "Ayrawk is gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24099
Show all folders

Ayrawk (Guest)Fri 23-Jan-04 04:32 PM

#24099, "Ayrawk is gone"

Thought I'd give CF a shot again just for fun but it's no longer what it once was. Rolled up an assassin (no big surprise there) and went Battle, cause everyone else seemed to be in Empire and I love Battle and it was just so so at best. First time I tried a scout, I think they're ok but nothing special honestly.

Too much monkeying with the code honestly in my opinion, fell today because CF or my link choked and zmud dropped me. Log back on to find myself blind and fighting logged on command at a little over half health only to see it go through when I had 72 hitpoints left. That just blows dog.

CF used to be super fun, and it's always had loads of potential; but jaded Immortals who no longer have the capacity to empathize with their player base make it not worth the investiture in time. The ever swinging teeter totter of who's in power at any given moment, when you discount the cattle mentality most players seem to possess; depends largely on Immteraction, which the village lacks in profundity since Thror went on hiatus. It's still a great game, and like any intelligent player who understands the work involved I appreciate all the effort that the Imm-staff puts into it.

I hung out alot in the Inn early on, and even toyed with the idea of joining Herald; but it's too passive to be fun. Didn't kill alot or even fight alot because I was too busy working on skills and even then, I just never seemed to get my feet beneath me with regard to being a scout. Good luck to the Imms and players who still enjoy CF and though things didn't pan out this time I'm thankful for all the fun I've had here previously.

Ayrawk and a host of others...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAyrawk is gone [View all] , Ayrawk (Guest), Fri 23-Jan-04 04:32 PM
Reply Who are you, if you don't mind my asking? nt, The Forsaken (Guest), 24-Jan-04 04:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24099 Previous topic | Next topic