Subject: "It was a long ride." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23779
Show all folders

AiekoosoFri 16-Jan-04 11:30 AM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23785, "It was a long ride."

Damn where to begin, I started Aiekooso because Empire was getting the hell beat out of them when I deleted my thief. I knew that I would need a character that could stand up to gangs and be independent. I had tried an invoker once before that turned out to be less than impressive, so this time I leveled slow and steady taking time to learn to place the class. This seemed to help and I had a pretty good grasp of the class once I hero’d.

I don’t believe I ever took a risk with this guy. If I went to fight someone it was because I had a plan and thought I could win the fight. Tcatama and Belhrin killed me once in the Palace because I didn’t use barrier. The second time I died to Elstratuvial, Faerglum and Baeliko and to answer Graatch’s question from before Baeliko was standing there watching the fiend beat me down and then killed me. If any of you have the logs of those I’d like to see them. This guy was the consummate planner, every piece of armor had a purpose and I even prepared to take care of the Empire after my death. To those of you involved with my plans, good luck.

Friends:

Khasotholas- A kickass imm, just wish you hadn’t of died off there at the end.
Zulghinlour- Thanks for the conversation at the end.
Sevarecan- Keep trucking.
Sabiene- I told you long ago that if you sent the village after me there would be a hell of a lot of bloodshed.
Zhenzar- My number one man. It was a blast running around with you.
Dahrozirn- My unofficial brother. I would have taken you over damn near any other Imperial.
Kardok- A badass blade.
Dryzzel- Great pker and a decent War Master. It would have been pretty interesting if the sects had went to war over that matter, but I was sure that Zhenzar and I could take you all and yes, I shielded him.
Gulthruck- You just seemed to damn cautious at times.
Yanacek- Amazing pker, but wished you’d make your own path as Emperor rather than following footsteps. Wish we would have battle together more.
Xygarthon- My crazy little axe spec. You had more balls than brains.
Varik- Hope things turn out well. Thanks for the tour.
Vas- Enjoyed your rp and you helped shape Aeikooso.
Kelrizza- I know things didn’t go as you expected and I led you to believe something else, but I was evil and I always worked for the Empire’s best interest.

Flarkle-People really must hate you, because someone always went out of their way to tell me where you were.
Voronil- No idea what happened to you, but you almost had me that one time with the hunt, but I ran to the sea and lost you.
Pelathaas?- Damn you had some damage reduction.
Lariya- The only thing worse than an over-virtued paladin is an over-powered invoker. I always wanted us to just go one on one to the death. Would have been a hell of a fight.
Vorondel- You stuck to it like no other. I can’t believe you’re still kicking.
Floriyase- My lightwalking counterpart, but I was more careful than you and got you in the end.

To the imms do any of you mind me posting our interactions? 500 hours is a long time so if I forgot any of you drop a line and I’ll respond. Next time I’ll likely come back as an air/off shifter just to show the goodies how it’s done since there was a few annoying bastards.

Aiekooso aka Krivohan, Xanthrailles signing off.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Aiekooso Krest'Nal, the Bane of Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Jan-04 02:36 AM
Reply Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 02:38 AM, #1
     Reply I'll wait for your goodbye (I'm being lazy right now) n..., Kardok (Guest), 16-Jan-04 02:49 AM, #2
     Reply I think you know, Dryzzel, 16-Jan-04 08:55 AM, #3
     Reply It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 11:30 AM #4
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Vynmylak, 16-Jan-04 02:55 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 03:12 PM, #7
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Baeliko (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Lariya (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:32 PM, #9
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Gulthruck (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:46 PM, #10
     Reply Damn..., Vorondel (Guest), 16-Jan-04 05:01 PM, #11
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Zargu, 16-Jan-04 06:18 PM, #12
     Reply Amazingly well played., Kardok (Guest), 17-Jan-04 09:15 PM, #13
     Reply Something else you might find funny, Kardok (Guest), 18-Jan-04 10:11 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Something else you might find funny, Aiekooso, 19-Jan-04 08:43 PM, #21
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Khasotholas, 17-Jan-04 11:55 PM, #14
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 18-Jan-04 01:48 AM, #15
          Reply RE: It was a long ride., Khasotholas, 18-Jan-04 08:51 AM, #16
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Sevarecan, 18-Jan-04 01:58 PM, #18
          Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 18-Jan-04 02:16 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Riathiliano (Guest), 16-Jan-04 11:59 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Orbelias (Guest), 18-Jan-04 10:13 AM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23779 Previous topic | Next topic