Subject: "(DELETED)[HERALD] Khanazh the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23458
Show all folders

Khanazh (Guest)Wed 07-Jan-04 06:48 PM

#23458, "(DELETED)[HERALD] Khanazh the Weaver of the Elements"

What to say, what to say... I had a lot of fun, and I mean a lot. The people I meet, the places I went. I may not have turned out as great and I hoped when I began, but overall, I am very happy with myself.

I had a very enjoyable last day in Thera. It was everything I could have expected from Carrionfields. I think every aspect of the game, player wise, I expirenced in that one final day of life.

Delrami- you made me wanted you little puck! On my last day YOU give me my first and only wanted flag. I still to this day believe I should not have gotten it. I know where you are coming from because I have been in Tribunal myself, and as much as I hate to say it, you end up dealing with so many low life jack asses that when an innocent or wrongly wanted person tries to plead their case you develop and resentment for the criminals so you begin to always assume that they are all the same. I really did not mean to walk into the Spire, I did not know the orc was going in their, but that’s behind us now, I’m just too vain not to bring it up *wink*

Mul-something? Well, the last thief that killed me. What can I say. That was my most enjoyable PK yet. I must say, you can trip like nobodies business. Unfortunately I was highly disappointed in that fight. All you did was trip me.. Where’s the fun in that?

Soucivi... how can I forget you?.. well I guess I can’t. Heh heh. I’m really glad you where their for my last day, and I’m really glad you made High Herald. I had a feeling you were going to get it toward the end their. You make a wonderful Herald and you are full of ideas and not the least bit shy about sharing them, that’s why I love ya. I always enjoyed having you around, even when it was just those comfortable silences I was just happy sitting around the tale telling fire with you. I don’t really know what to say to be honest, I think I said just about everything in game when we talked. I said my peace, you said yours, and it was nice. Thank you.

Khanazh. *smile* The great Khanazh. I love him. I wanted so badly to become a Hero Svirfnebli Invoker, just for the simple fact that I have never seen one before. I was so happy to see more and more svif invokers popping up after I made Hero. And When I saw another one (Kwa-something? Sorry I can’t remember the names, but if you knew Khanazh you knew he had a bad memory) I was ecstatic! I was still vain enough to be more happy I got their first, but I was still happy. Hehehe

If there were any Immortals out there that were disappointed with my role, I am sorry. This being my first Hero, I reached a point in my life when I decided that what I wanted to accomplish was far beyond my skill as a player. As for why I joined Herald, I’m still not quiet sure. I did have ideas that when into my role but the more I played the more I inadvertently pulled away from that role. I suppose in the end I just wanted to enjoy myself.

For all the mortals out there, I am purposly only mentioning the people that I interacted with on my last day of life, probably because I do have such a bad memory, but please, feel free to say what you will. I’d like to know what people thought, just for ####s and giggles.

Oh, and the Chief! Bukrinuk(sp) I really did like you Chief! You were great to be around. And once you made Chief, I just liked hanging around you because I could call you Chief! Ha ha ha! But that aside. I never had a problem with wondering the lands with you. You took me on some groovy adventures, even if they were just to outfit you, but non the less, I could always count on you to drag me away from the Inn for some good ol’ fashion travel. I’ll miss ya Chief! Keep it up.

Arvam, Shazriah(sp) You two were nice. I liked having the feeling of looking up to Arvam,(and not because he’s so damn tall) he was a good, all around kind of guy to Khanazh. And Shazriah, you always had a mystery vibe to Khanazh, but them I suppose that’s what the mirage is suppose to do. Either way, you were a nice gal and I don’t think Khanazh never did know just what to think of you. All good things of course. *wink*

I’m glad I stuck it out with Khanazh this time, since it was about my 4-5th time playing a svirf invoker. I got a lot farther than I thought so I am very proud of myself *strut* Thanks for the great times and I hope to enjoy them again sometime.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED)[HERALD] Khanazh the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Khanazh (Guest), Wed 07-Jan-04 06:48 PM
Reply Well played. nt, Bukrinuk (Guest), 08-Jan-04 07:02 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED)[HERALD] Khanazh the Weaver of the Element..., Delrami (Guest), 08-Jan-04 11:00 AM, #3
Reply nay it's alright, you were just doing your job., Khanazh (Guest), 08-Jan-04 01:44 PM, #6
Reply Turkey Dancer!, Guerrqu D. (Guest), 08-Jan-04 10:29 AM, #2
Reply Bah! the turkey dance!, Khanazh (Guest), 08-Jan-04 01:28 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED)[HERALD] Khanazh the Weaver of the Element..., Odelius, 08-Jan-04 05:28 AM, #1
     Reply well I'm glad you got me to stay, Khanazh (Guest), 08-Jan-04 01:35 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23458 Previous topic | Next topic