Subject: "I had a great admiration for the character." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23437
Show all folders

An old Warlock. (Guest)Fri 09-Jan-04 01:16 AM

#23487, "I had a great admiration for the character."

Parcan always struck me as being not only a very well roleplayed Arial mage, but also as a character that was a true Warlock of the Golden Grimoire in every sense of the word. My own character greatly admired him, and I as its player was pretty much the same. My only regret is that I was never able to interact with you a little more, because I think I could have learned quite alot in terms of roleplaying from Parcan. Unfortunately enough however, you left the Tower around the time my character was just starting to get to know him. My loss.

Parcan was an outstanding character from what I saw of him. Congrats on having played him as well as you did, and I mean that.

Itaeapheqim.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Parcan the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 06-Jan-04 03:00 AM
Reply RE: cya round mate, Guddomelig (Guest), 09-Jan-04 01:37 PM, #8
Reply RE: cya round mate, Parcan (Guest), 09-Jan-04 05:34 PM, #9
Reply Well, this one turned into a disappointment, ParcanParcimius (Guest), 08-Jan-04 06:05 PM, #1
     Reply Farewell Parcan, Vorondel (Guest), 08-Jan-04 07:39 PM, #2
     Reply Keep them Imperials in line, eh?n/t, Parcan (Guest), 09-Jan-04 08:08 AM, #7
     Reply I had a great admiration for the character., An old Warlock. (Guest), 09-Jan-04 01:16 AM #3
     Reply RE: I had a great admiration for the character., Parcan (Guest), 09-Jan-04 08:03 AM, #5
     Reply Farewell, Turambar, 09-Jan-04 03:52 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Farewell, Parcan (Guest), 09-Jan-04 08:07 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23437 Previous topic | Next topic