Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22884
Show all folders

Halaquith (Guest)Thu 18-Dec-03 06:46 AM

#22894, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Sorry to the imms I guess. But once I got High Herald interest really just fell away. I guess I could've worked to get some interest back in it but I just didn't want it. Thanks for giving me the opportunities you did Arvam. Sorry I let you down a bit. I thought we had some good interatcions Shaz but apparently you didn't like me. Oh well. Anyone who wants to post I'll probably reply.

Halaquith, Docrrann, Siorgriend

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Dec-03 01:20 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Mas..., fleshofchaos, 18-Dec-03 06:38 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Mas..., Halaquith (Guest), 18-Dec-03 06:46 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22884 Previous topic | Next topic