Subject: "Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22650
Show all folders

FalstaffMon 08-Dec-03 10:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22651, "Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros"

Well, that was interesting...

Ok, so the diving rhino thing. Ywyrrn got me started thinking we could get a rhino to dive underwater. We were going to make a travelling show of it. I carried a wizard's hat in her rememberance for a long time... It also made for some interesting interactions. All in all, good fun.

Someone else will have to tend to stoking the tale-telling fire and cleaning the mugs. I'm done for now, and taking a bit of a break. Too much to do, and not enough time to do it in. I'm sure you all know the drill.

Goodbyes:

Mossi-Lady: Absolute blast interacting with you. I've never been inducted by force before. *chuckle* I was busy being a barfly and all of a sudden I get to pour the ale! Thanks for letting me see the other side of the bar, and for letting me help hold half of Udgaard.

Agraemas: I think I hve killed you more times with whiskey than I PK'ed in this entire character's lifetime. *chuckle* It was always fun to run into you at the bar. You whole-heartedly deserve to be a bartender and I'm a bit grumpy you never got to be. At least you got a chest to serve from.

Inzae: You creeped me the hell out. Seriously, I would avoid logging in just to avoid the creepy flirtaceous interactions. I realize it was in your roleplay, but gees. *shudder* Well played, just... Not my cup of tea.

Odelius: Sorry old friend, but I think I've left you with the bar and a whole group of young ones. They all seem to have promise. Try not to let anyone else die of alcohol poisoning in the bar. I know I made that quite the challenge...

Shazirah: Thank you for letting me sit in on that interview. It was fun. I hope you find in the young ones what you're looking for.

Everyone else, reply and I'll be happy to respond.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Falstaff/Aered

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Aered the Changeling [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 08-Dec-03 10:08 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aered the Changeling, Agraemas (Guest), 13-Dec-03 01:43 PM, #3
Reply Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros, Falstaff, 08-Dec-03 10:20 PM #1
     Reply RE: Aered the non-diving Rhinoceros, Odelius (Guest), 09-Dec-03 05:58 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22650 Previous topic | Next topic