Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relentless Crusader, Blessed Diamond of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21278
Show all folders

VynmylakMon 22-Sep-03 10:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21361, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relentless Crusader, Blessed Diamond of the Fortress"

Well that's a real bummer. I understand the time thing all too well. Was good to have you around, Al. I'll echo the Boss' sentiments as well in remembering how you stood out as a mort -- including the day you wanted to speak with me in Darsylon and wound up getting smacked around a bit. I think that was the last time I saw that happen, and was thoroughly impressed with your playstyle.

Take care and hope to see you around, at least in lurking the boards like I do.

-- Vyn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relentles... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Sep-03 01:44 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relen..., Vynmylak, 22-Sep-03 10:35 AM #5
Reply well, blast., shokai, 19-Sep-03 04:40 PM, #3
Reply RE: well, blast., Morrilion (Guest), 21-Sep-03 05:28 AM, #4
Reply *sniff sniff*, Bajula, 19-Sep-03 11:22 AM, #2
Reply Ouch., Tarny (Guest), 19-Sep-03 02:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21278 Previous topic | Next topic