Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21199
Show all folders

Felgaire (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 01:32 PM

#21219, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall"

WOOT! I have been put in my place.... of course the greatest ever player to have ever graced the fields will ahve kicked my ass. Even when we haven't even fought (from what I know). But you are right, you are too great and way too good-- what was I thinking even saying something to the great one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Sep-03 02:12 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall, Frigishish (Guest), 15-Sep-03 08:55 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall, Romnar (Guest), 14-Sep-03 03:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall, Felgaire (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:34 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall, Romnar (Guest), 14-Sep-03 01:00 PM, #3
               Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Romnar the Field Marshall, Felgaire (Guest), 14-Sep-03 01:32 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21199 Previous topic | Next topic