Subject: "Bye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21018
Show all folders

Denzibah (Guest)Sat 06-Sep-03 10:28 AM

#21018, "Bye"

Frustrating way to spend my last day. Wanted to go out fighting warders or past foes but got bored when none came about. Trying to get revenge on an assassin that is too scared to fight just gets tedious.....So settled for a villager and didnt given em much of a fight....Svirf conjurers are pretty damn powerful. Died a few times in my youth, once to Broghlan in my 30's, and a couple of times to assinates (the old, assinate, flee, run routine...)

Literally is not a single charactor you cannot kill with a conjurer if you are patient enough to wait. Most of the people I wanted dead simply didnt move at night or come out of hiding after they knew what was coming.

Villagers right now are damn tough, I dont think there is a single hero I could take in a fair one on one fight. Fully prepped I still couldnt...says alot for cabal powers and the skills of the rager playerbase. Huren, ZHelrantix, DHacknath, Ozlif, are all freaks. (In a good way) Only way I picked them off was to watch and wait, then gaunt them when they were near dead. Even then, they still put up more of a fight than 99% of the playerbase.

I tried early on to get some Immteraction revolving around Rock warding and had a nice plan going...but no answers to my prayers, and grew bored of even bothering to interact with Imms that only pay attention to cabaled charactors. Last 80 hours or so, consisted of gathering some wands, sleeping, sleeping, gaunting someone to death, tesseracting to someone to kill, sleeping.

Decided I would then elliminate warders. And pretty much did my job well. With a few exceptions (who seldom log in), pretty much had my way with the entire cabal, as I fought only on my terms. I really like the current crop of warders, CHoranek rules...
Pelthaas is pretty cool too.

Most annoying are the uncabaled hidden group, that dont even talk and just follow you around, blackjacking, assinating, ect. No interaction other than repeated attempts and fleeing until they catch you off guard. Was glad to kill these when ever they came out of hiding, which usually was only once every 24 hours....

I returned almost everything from the people I killed and I think was appreciated. If I ever lost a piece of equipment or two, I could usually have 3 more just like it within the day because of the few friends I had, or the cheap-ass gaunt revenge.

Thanks to Eileson and Illademn for the eyes in the skies.

In closing, I will never play a conjurer again. Too much sleeping and sitting around.

Oh ####*** Whoever implemented the code for the svirfneblin inherant stoneskin missed the mark. I kept track of the ability...mind you at 75% at hero. Failed it about 36 times in a row. Never did get to see what it did or if it is comparable to regular stoneskin. Why bother taking the time to code something that is impossible to use? 36 times and not one that worked? Should make storm giants water breathing inherant, or cloud giant flying inherant, while you were at it. Would be nice to see them only able to fly or swim once a year on the day they get 'lucky'.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBye [View all] , Denzibah (Guest), Sat 06-Sep-03 10:28 AM
Reply I was impressed, Kucerael (Guest), 08-Sep-03 07:40 PM, #19
Reply Cya, Choranek (Guest), 07-Sep-03 04:15 PM, #15
Reply Yuntewara gonna miss ya!, Beer, 05-Sep-03 06:44 PM, #8
Reply RE: Bye, Zulghinlour, 05-Sep-03 06:24 PM, #7
Reply Touchy., Denzibah (Guest), 05-Sep-03 06:52 PM, #9
     Reply Nightgauntish - post removed, Yanoreth, 06-Sep-03 10:30 AM, #10
     Reply Hehe, Ok I agree but I felt than long response would ju..., Nightgauntish (Guest), 06-Sep-03 02:22 PM, #11
          Reply Yeh, thanks for coming out. n/t, Denzibah (Guest), 06-Sep-03 03:00 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Touchy., Valguarnera, 06-Sep-03 05:17 PM, #13
          Reply Again...Touchy...relax....its all ok.....n/t, Denzibah (Guest), 06-Sep-03 08:36 PM, #14
Reply Bye-bye, An assassin (Guest), 05-Sep-03 01:05 PM, #4
Reply Amitofo are you serious?, Denzibah (Guest), 05-Sep-03 05:04 PM, #5
     Reply it looked like a well executed assassination to me, incognito, 05-Sep-03 06:20 PM, #6
     Reply And Your guanting all the time is also a one trick wond..., Data (Guest), 07-Sep-03 07:09 PM, #16
          Reply But with one small difference..., Denzibah (Guest), 07-Sep-03 09:32 PM, #17
               Reply actually when I did that with Lokrin, Daurwyn (Guest), 08-Sep-03 03:20 AM, #18
Reply RE: Bye, Sossaphrin (Guest), 05-Sep-03 11:39 AM, #3
Reply inherent stoneskin, AnotherSvirf (Guest), 05-Sep-03 10:30 AM, #1
     Reply Re:, Denzibah (Guest), 05-Sep-03 10:39 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21018 Previous topic | Next topic