Subject: "Safe travels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21011
Show all folders

Halister (Guest)Fri 05-Sep-03 03:16 AM

#21013, "Safe travels"

This was hard to do but the right thing all the same. I started this guy in late December or early January and my playing time was very erratic. With this last stretch of no CF I lost touch with the character and had no RL mana saved to get back into it. Didn't have much of a role but still had an interesting life. Some highlights:

* Joined warlocks with a terribly meager grasp of the situation since they left the fortress
* Whacked a necro with bear form, first kill
* Took a couple months off, just logging in to not auto. Gherian (wasn't he like level 22 last time I saw him?) offers me a chance to stay in the Tower or go, and I went
* Ironically I started playing a lot more but seldom regretted my decision (counterspell is the #### though)
* My one RP hook was accepting the whims of Fate, so when I teleported into an area alone with Talia's herald I said hello and took my chance
* Had various colorful encounters and a bit of popularity because of my title, life spicy
* Work, seeing the outside before summer was over, and Warcraft 3:TFT in the spare moments killed me before my time

Shout outs: Jonzaa, Gilleonoir, Llauriele, Shardeus, Ocelevan, Coronado, Oshubacyl, Kaubris, Darsylon Captain, and, of course, Talia. You all and many others that I don't remember made the experience a good one.

The adjustments to the alligator are reasonable, but I think you imms should lower the lag on the bite command, sucks when your best tactic is typing in flee and waiting to press return.

PK wasn't my main focus but I am still pleased that I almost broke even. I am a warrior thiefy type and died quite a bit in stupid situations I should have survived. And I was terrible at finding wands, never finding one shield source of any sort.

I regret leaving the few things I had wormed my way into, especially when plots were getting thicker, but better this than not giving the story its due respect. When time permits I'll be back. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Halister the Grand Master of Changelin... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Sep-03 02:24 AM
Reply Safe travels, Halister (Guest), 05-Sep-03 03:16 AM #1
     Reply sigh, Llauriele (Guest), 05-Sep-03 02:59 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21011 Previous topic | Next topic