Subject: "*Sigh* Do you remember when you killed me?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21010
Show all folders

Ardyana (Guest)Mon 08-Sep-03 05:11 PM

#21084, "*Sigh* Do you remember when you killed me?"

the place we were at? I was TRYING to figure something out there. I never did. That was very frustrating to me as a player. You just walked in, out of the blue, someone I had never met, knew nothing about, and then you killed me for something I was carrying. I still don't know what it was you took, because some stupid necro came along and looted everything else just before I got back to my corpse.

Ardyana did not like you or trust you after that...even when you offered to help her or the Fortress. She could never understand how you could kill her for an item, that you could have simply asked for, and then expect her to be your friend/ally as if nothing had ever happened between us. I'm guessing your chaotic ethos might have had something to do with it. But it was hard to know what to expect from you, so I avoided you as much as possible and warned most of my Fort friends that you couldn't/shouldn't be trusted. The times that you came to the Fortress defense though were good. You were a strong warrior.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Kivivravera the Master of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Sep-03 12:24 AM
Reply *Sigh* Do you remember when you killed me?, Ardyana (Guest), 08-Sep-03 05:11 PM #4
Reply Dude..., Beer, 05-Sep-03 06:47 PM, #3
Reply This char seemed pointless., Verisla (Guest), 05-Sep-03 05:14 PM, #2
Reply You kicked my ass., Dralith (Guest), 05-Sep-03 03:31 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21010 Previous topic | Next topic