Subject: "Hi Erebili" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20547
Show all folders

Meladori (Guest)Sat 30-Aug-03 03:08 AM

#20908, "Hi Erebili"

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'm miles away from home, sunny, and HOT Phoenix AZ. I'm going to die here if I stay too much longer, luckily, I'm leaving pretty soon to sunny Cali. My aunt let me borrow her laptop, so I finally got the chance to look over the graveyard.

I'm really sorry to hear about your divorce. I'm sure everything will get better, and since you have your kids, I'm sure they will.

Meladori was very fond of Erebili, I especially liked the interview we had, when you thought I was serious about the coin tossing thing. I started doing that to everyone. I'm really glad you liked the character, as far as me and Kailas? Well, he was nice and everything, but it took a dashing young man to capture Meladori's heart.

Meladori looked at Erebili... not quite like a son or baby brother, but she definitely had some maternal feelings towards him and Mossi. I guess like a younger brother, but not baby, you were too intelligent for that. I always smiled when you two were off talking, it wasn't hard to tell that you liked each other. I was surprised when I heard she was getting married, Folorad's pretty old and she just didn't seem like the kind of character who liked being tied down. Meladori didn't get married until she was like, nine hundred. She got engaged earlier, but called it off. I liked the politeness, thought you were a little too humble, and I had tons of fun with you around. I really wish I could log on as Meladori again and speak with all of my friends. This graveyard just doesn't cut it. *giggle*
Take care, and make another character whenever you get the chance. By the way, Meladori started off as my second character, well, second character to get passed level twenty.

Until we speak again,
Meladori

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicErebili [HERALD] (DELETED) sorry had to (alot of text ... [View all] , newsingledad (Guest), Tue 19-Aug-03 04:24 AM
Reply again I am sorry to have taken so long to respond........., erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 07:52 AM, #17
Reply Hi Erebili, Meladori (Guest), 30-Aug-03 03:08 AM #9
Reply Meladori....Meladori.......Meladori........, erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 07:43 AM, #16
     Reply *dances and twirls around, playfully.*, Meladori, 07-Sep-03 09:37 AM, #18
          Reply How to become a pretty Meladori Goddess lady..., Alaminore, 09-Sep-03 04:37 PM, #21
               Reply Hi Mossi!, Meladori, 11-Sep-03 03:14 AM, #22
                    Reply Always a Herald around... heheheh., Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 01:12 PM, #23
Reply RE: Erebili [HERALD] (DELETED) sorry had to (alot of t..., Benvale (Guest), 29-Aug-03 04:49 AM, #8
Reply ahhhhh Benvale................, erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 07:28 AM, #15
     Reply My characters, Benvale (Guest), 08-Sep-03 10:12 PM, #19
Reply RE: Erebili [HERALD] (DELETED) sorry had to (alot of t..., Xeshel (Guest), 27-Aug-03 08:45 AM, #7
Reply I am soooooo sorry..........., erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 07:02 AM, #14
Reply Call me Folorad, Folorad, 25-Aug-03 01:59 PM, #4
Reply I'll call you Folorad husband gnome, Alaminore, 25-Aug-03 05:21 PM, #5
Reply As long as you don't call me Folorad husband fish, Folorad, 25-Aug-03 05:30 PM, #6
Reply hell no!!! I thought Folorad was a very interesting cha..., erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 06:55 AM, #13
Reply RE: Erebili [HERALD] (DELETED) sorry had to (alot of t..., Alaminore, 24-Aug-03 11:34 PM, #3
Reply sorry it took so long to respond..........., erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 06:18 AM, #10
     Reply Very okay, Erebili gnome man, Alaminore, 09-Sep-03 04:26 PM, #20
Reply Hmm, Nightgauntish (Guest), 23-Aug-03 05:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: Hmm, erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 06:25 AM, #11
Reply Good luck, and we will see you again, Llauriele (Guest), 23-Aug-03 02:01 PM, #1
     Reply oh my I am sorry to have not mentioned you the first ti..., erebili gnome (Guest), 07-Sep-03 06:36 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20547 Previous topic | Next topic