Subject: "Buh Bye!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19635
Show all folders

Brexus (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 01:11 PM

#19635, "Buh Bye!"

Well its wierd that my second character ends up deleting before my first one. I would just like to thank a couple of people for making Brexus super fun to play.

Starkad- Thanks for the induction, after that gruelling two and a half hour interview!

Phraenduell- You helped me with empowerment and with joining the grove so I cant thank you enough. We roleplayed from rank 8 until you deleted and you definitely turned me on to the softer side of cf, not just running around pking all the time.

All the rest in the grove- You guys are mostly cool, it was fun running around slaying defilers. But in the end thats probably why I deleted, it was like I could never find a group to rank and if I did there would be someone there to ruin the day, but thats what the game is all about I guess.

Thanks to the badass mob who invaded the grove time after time, and thanks for the custom title.

Amaranthe- Thank you for the empowerment! You must have known I was pure newbie by the way I roleplayed, I struggled sooo much talking with you in the temple, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I also struggled keeping up with my role in the coven because druids have some pretty nifty skills and sups so being a sphere fertility and running around trapping people on eastern in briars all the time just didnt feel right. It would have been nice to have gotten your tattoo but I knew I didnt grasp the religion well enough, even though I tried. The religion by the way is super awesome, I may have jumped a little to quickly into the empowered classes but the interaction I got by who I assume to be you was just great and little things like that make a character so much more enjoyable. Thanks a bunch.

This was my second character and I should stick to playing warriors until I get more experience with cf. Brexus wasnt a big threat to anyone but he did have his moments. Having to worry about all my protections being up and having herbs all the time kinda confused my in times of truth and I had to run from many fights. Its tough to beat BadAssAP when you have no herbs, protections, and no treant anywhere in sight. On the whole though it was a great learning experience and I had a great time.

Any criticism is welcome by people who interacted with/fought me.

Brexus/Sprigglicious

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBuh Bye! [View all] , Brexus (Guest), Wed 23-Jul-03 01:11 PM
Reply Dude I loved brexus!, dwimmerling, 25-Jul-03 02:32 PM, #2
Reply But I was serious, email me. nt, dwimmerling, 27-Jul-03 07:15 PM, #3
Reply second char huh?, Kertaki (Guest), 23-Jul-03 07:57 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19635 Previous topic | Next topic