Subject: "when did I piss in your cheerios?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19328
Show all folders

shokaiSat 19-Jul-03 07:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19442, "when did I piss in your cheerios?"

Since you seem to think you've made some solid concrete point, I'll pretend I see it...and also pretend that I'm not ultimately just prolonging something that is already pretty inane. That being said, let's get to it:

you think i havent been involved in a quest? Ive had quite a few and turned down others of quests. Why? Because I really never had the time to put in them. I dont whine, i never said i was part of the imperials, did I?

In which case you've got no idea what went on in the event that Haaslet mentioned, and you're doing nothing but jumping in and griping about something that I assure you was 1) justified, 2) could've been handled in a much less nice way by me.

Ive had a few experiences with Marans. Out of those, only 2 accepted a duel. The others gave me some #### excuses for them 'not wanting bloodshed.' Evils at least are cowardly but they aren't wussies, they will kill you at the first chance they get.

Pot, this is Kettle....
Evils are not wussies or powerhouses. Goods are not wussies are powerhouses. Maran, Scion, Empire, Unca Floofi's Faithful...whatever you want to substitute into the formula of "A" is not a wussy or powerhouse, where "A" is an organization is always true in CF. Individual players are what makes the thing tick. Individual players are wusses or powerhouses. Also as far as calling a Maran out a duel, I dare you to show me anywhere related to Maran where it says 'Maran should accept any and all challenges thrown at them'. While I used a lot of the same templates to make them, do not confuse Maran for Knights, my overly annoyed friend.

Additionally, get the hell off the Team Evil vs Team Good bus. I can't even begin to tell you how much that #### is starting to annoy me. Anytime you find yourself starting to say 'Group A as a whole is x, y, or z'...just cram your fist in your mouth and chew, it'll save is all some time.

All im saying is that they (fortress/marans...some evils are pansies too) are a bunch of little wussies, thats all. Some of them are newbies, yes. I was a newbie too but i was not a cowardly little wuss.

Uh-huh, Aemelius, Ulthur, Khalazid, Warborf, Pohannad, Garenth, Zardik, Kamba, Balrahd, Desrav, Jubair, Fahnrore(spelling?), Yaofhil....all wusses right? Or do you want to reabsorb that comment and think about it again? Calling the Fortress a bunch of little wussies is pretty strong talk my friend, and even though all the ones I've mentioned are no longer around...I could've easily tossed out about 7 examples of current Fortress folk. See my above comment and rethink some of these wild accusations you're tossing out.

Also what im saying is, Shokai being present doesnt justify not raiding or saving some guy who got slept because of his own idiocy or because hes a newbie.

Here's the thing you're missing. When I'm visible...I have a role to play to, I can't just drop the ball and say 'yep, you guys are getting butchered I'm going to stand here and just watch'...if you know ANYTHING about Shokai's roleplay you'd have zero problem with what I did...hell you'd probably be sitting back and saying 'wow, Shok, you've gone soft in your old age'. I was standing in the Fortress in the middle of making someone a new leader, visible to a good number of Fortress folks...meaning I was in full on IC mode. So when the Imperials showed up...I did what Shokai would do (sorta*)...and sent the Imperials away with a stern word. Did I say 'and if you return I will smite you down?' Nope. Did I do anything other than say 'go away'? Nada. So what's the beef you have? Do you just think that imms being able to interact within thier cabals is ####, and that we should just put our interactions on hold until every cabal situation is taken care of? If so, I apologize for the very boring view you have of the game. Additionally, I find it ironic that I have people pissed at me for never interacting...and in a situation where I do interact, I get railed for it as well from the other side. Make up your mind people!

(Shokai knows who im talking about) If the Maran has the Codex, then raiding is justifiable.

Even if we didn't have the Codex them raiding is perfectly fine...but not when I am vis and standing in the cabal. I should point out that once I left they raided again...and *gasp* *shock* Shokai did nothing.

Hopefully this is enough of an explanation to put this thing to rest...if it's not, well...whatever, sorry about the soggy cheerios.

*Technically, it would've been completely within Shokai's IC persona and role to have more or less made empire-ka-bobs with his spear. Or cursed them so thier arms rotted off, etc, etc, etc. However, as I mentioned earlier...I (and most imms) try to avoid going to such drastic lengths without a handful of warnings. It's just not fun for either side.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Haaslett the Holy of Faith, Imperial... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jul-03 09:40 AM
Reply Third Shaman, Favorite Shaman, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:57 AM, #1
     Reply It was fun., Lightmaged (Guest), 18-Jul-03 11:50 AM, #2
     Reply possibly a bit harsh on a couple of fronts there, Daurwyn (Guest), 18-Jul-03 11:52 AM, #3
     Reply I agree, I was probably a bit harsh, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:18 PM, #24
     Reply RE: I agree, I was probably a bit harsh, Currious (Guest), 18-Jul-03 10:25 PM, #26
          Reply It was that comment, but others that i know of as well, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:33 PM, #28
     Reply RE: possibly a bit harsh on a couple of fronts there, Maz (Guest), 19-Jul-03 05:51 AM, #40
          Reply it isn't that ridiculous, Daurwyn (Guest), 19-Jul-03 07:27 AM, #41
     Reply RE: Third Shaman, Favorite Shaman, Beer, 18-Jul-03 12:08 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Emperor and playing times., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 12:14 PM, #5
     Reply Thoughts, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:22 PM, #25
     Reply Nice job there, Khasotholas, 18-Jul-03 12:16 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Nice job there, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:14 PM, #23
     Reply explanation within..., shokai, 18-Jul-03 12:25 PM, #7
     Reply Well, Xaannix, 18-Jul-03 07:29 PM, #16
     Reply was there a point to this?, shokai, 18-Jul-03 09:02 PM, #17
     Reply Yes, obviously there was a point and obviously you miss..., Xaannix, 19-Jul-03 12:15 AM, #31
          Reply Then explain it., Valguarnera, 19-Jul-03 12:46 AM, #33
               Reply Yes you are mistakenly interpreting it, to use your wor..., Xaannix, 19-Jul-03 02:19 AM, #36
                    Reply And unable to explain it, Xaanix finally shuts his mout..., Racli, 19-Jul-03 03:19 AM, #38
                         Reply His point is along the lines of ..., Evil (Guest), 19-Jul-03 07:58 AM, #45
                         Reply Nah its just that most imms only answer when they have, Xaannix, 22-Jul-03 10:56 AM, #52
                              Reply Never mind the subject of that prev. post nt, Xaannix, 22-Jul-03 01:18 PM, #54
     Reply Wow, Zepachu, 18-Jul-03 09:30 PM, #18
          Reply Lets see if I can tell you this in fewer than 1000 word..., Xaannix, 19-Jul-03 12:14 AM, #30
          Reply WOO! I made it under 1000 words too! (I think) Do I get..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 19-Jul-03 12:44 AM, #32
               Reply What makes, Xaannix, 19-Jul-03 02:42 AM, #37
                    Reply when did I piss in your cheerios?, shokai, 19-Jul-03 07:28 AM #42
                         Reply I do have one comment, Minyar, 19-Jul-03 12:07 PM, #46
                         Reply You didnt, Xaannix, 22-Jul-03 10:59 AM, #53
          Reply Having played a number of Marans., Evil (Guest), 19-Jul-03 07:51 AM, #44
     Reply RE: It was the timing more than anything else that I fo..., Faeras. (Guest), 19-Jul-03 02:08 AM, #35
          Reply *nod*, shokai, 19-Jul-03 07:33 AM, #43
               Reply Well, my post above can be deleted, didn't see these ye..., Minyar, 19-Jul-03 12:09 PM, #47
     Reply oh damn!, Kertaki (Guest), 18-Jul-03 12:37 PM, #8
     Reply We stopped fighting though, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:35 PM, #29
     Reply RE: Third Shaman, Favorite Shaman, Zulghinlour, 18-Jul-03 12:44 PM, #9
     Reply Woot., Birkota (Guest), 18-Jul-03 12:46 PM, #10
     Reply My observations, Krivohan, 18-Jul-03 12:52 PM, #11
     Reply The niceness of Haaslett, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:11 PM, #22
     Reply We had some great fights, Eluna, 18-Jul-03 01:03 PM, #12
     Reply Of all the people I fought, you were the only one that ..., Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:09 PM, #21
     Reply Haaslett?? Are you joking?!, Ulthur, 18-Jul-03 02:35 PM, #13
     Reply Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:06 PM, #20
     Reply Minyar, Minyar, Minyar, Grogim, 19-Jul-03 04:45 AM, #39
     Reply To be completely honest, Minyar, 19-Jul-03 12:14 PM, #48
     Reply Haaslett's name was the last I'd ever want to be on the..., Menzaen (Guest), 18-Jul-03 03:39 PM, #14
     Reply I was ticked when you became Anathema., Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:26 PM, #27
     Reply I fought you if I saw you, alone or not., Gevanter (Guest), 18-Jul-03 05:29 PM, #15
     Reply We did fight alone a few times., Minyar, 18-Jul-03 10:03 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Third Shaman, Favorite Shaman, Vashka, 19-Jul-03 01:22 AM, #34
     Reply RE: Third Shaman, Favorite Shaman, Blachmianan, 21-Jul-03 11:40 AM, #49
     Reply heh I didn't take the gangs personally, Coronado (Guest), 21-Jul-03 06:34 PM, #50
          Reply I liked fighting you, Minyar, 21-Jul-03 10:29 PM, #51
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19328 Previous topic | Next topic