Subject: "RE: So long Captain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19121
Show all folders

Rjezrit (Guest)Mon 14-Jul-03 10:05 AM

#19146, "RE: So long Captain"

I can personally say that because of that incident with you I went out of my way to kill Shardeus (who I could harm most of the time).

For what it's worth, Shardeus seemed to me like a cry baby. We'd fight, and he would run and then accuse me of not fighting fair and 'hiding in the shadows' (ooh...an assassin hiding? Yeah that isn't fair is it?), ganking him (which I did once with a trannie for which we both took flags), or again not fighting fair and assassinating him.

When Shardeus ranked out of my way and had a duergar send me a tell saying 'Shardeus says to tell you that you're still a little bitch' I lost any kind of respect that I probably didn't ave in the first place.

Rjez

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Mercenary... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 13-Jul-03 07:43 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..., Edeana (Guest), 15-Jul-03 01:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..., Halister (Guest), 15-Jul-03 11:10 AM, #5
Reply So long Captain, Llauriele (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:32 PM, #1
     Reply lousy typing skill, Llauriele again (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: So long Captain, Rjezrit (Guest), 14-Jul-03 10:05 AM #3
          Reply RE: So long Captain, Alaminore, 14-Jul-03 11:22 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19121 Previous topic | Next topic