Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19028
Show all folders

Kugnar (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 11:55 PM

#19134, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"

Yeah, With the increase in work, and the decrease in desire to play kugnar, I felt I had to move on. I've something I am alot more interested in in the works, and rather than spend a two hour mud session dying and half regearing over and over, I thought I'd put my dwindling time into that. Anyhow, to all the boys in the village, it was fun taking the beatings with you, we managed to give a few beatdowns along the way, which made it all the better. I used to laugh when we managed to take out a nexan or two and they would bitch about us not returning things. I don't really see the point of the nexan cabal, in not one instance did I see them do anything but kill villagers. Dut, I digress.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 11-Jul-03 11:37 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Ezrail (Guest), 15-Jul-03 10:25 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Jul-03 05:11 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Kugnar (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:55 PM #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Feolin (Guest), 14-Jul-03 01:45 AM, #5
Reply My friend.., Urgarg (Guest), 15-Jul-03 11:00 PM, #8
Reply Post up you sorry drunk., Urgarg (Guest), 13-Jul-03 09:54 PM, #3
Reply What happened to those farewells? (n/t), Feolin (Guest), 13-Jul-03 05:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Theaus (Guest), 12-Jul-03 06:00 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19028 Previous topic | Next topic