Subject: "(DEL) Avarkrin" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18681
Show all folders

Avarkrin (Guest)Sun 22-Jun-03 02:02 PM

#18681, "(DEL) Avarkrin"

I should have deleted Avarkrin a long time ago, I haven't logged in for a while, when I did log him in today it was just to delete if he hadn't already autoed. This was one of those characters where I started out with what I thought was a really fun and interesting role, but then I never really got excited about it as a player. I did however have a few great roleplaying experiences so I figured a quick goodbye note was in order to give a shout out to the people involved.

Vyalrindur - My one and only friend, thanks for all good times. I enjoyed ranking with you especially since you still roleplayed while we ranked. Good times.

Jhanderin - Great character, what I liked best about you was that you were not overly forgiving. This was really helpful to me because I tried to roleplay a slightly flawed version of good, and I could always count on you to come to my aid and confess my sins to you.

Vashka - Thanks for talking to me about the fortress, and particularly thanks for helping my roleplay along. When you have a sort of story that defines your character, it really helps when other people remember your story and react to you based on it. You did an awesome job of that and It really helped me out.

Fahnrore - An inspiration for us squires with little hope to ever be Maran (meaning me). You really showed imo what a Maran was supposed to be like, never backing down and always living the life of a Maran.

i didn't really live long enough to develop any real good enemies, Ulzoth, you may not remember but we had a good rp talk in the lower ranks that was great. Both sort of jockeying for position talking about destruction. And Sakard, you were very tough and I never knew what to do against a shaman.

p.s. - I'd like to offer a comment about the conjurer class. Though it lacks a bit on the pk-side (for good conjurers), it MORE than makes up for this with really cool and very unique spells. Very well done.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18681 Previous topic | Next topic