Subject: "RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18071
Show all folders

Kriack (Guest)Wed 04-Jun-03 11:39 AM

#18072, "RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc."

Fargin' crud!

Heh =)

Sorry I couldn't roleplay with you as much as I'd like to (I like the Herald for a reason) but after joining the Village and getting my tat/title I have just been swampped with stuff to do! I kept your cheese in my knapsack and I will hold on to it as long as possible, or maybe find some sort of quest for it *thinks* hrm...

I know I'm not that interesting but I always try to keep things alive in the Inn, just because I think its a great spot in the game. A place where people can go to RP without worry about PK (well..). I always try to visit the heralds when I see them, but I guess I didn't do too well this time. Sorry?

Thanks for the fun times in the Inn, I tried to bring the "Underdark flava flav" to the Inn when I could! Thanks for the many shots of ale, they weren't put to waste I promise!

Take care, good luck on your next!

Yer fargin' mage!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc. [View all] , Asheziel (Guest), Wed 04-Jun-03 10:59 AM
Reply RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc., Karun (Guest), 09-Jun-03 09:16 AM, #6
Reply RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc., Kinock (Guest), 08-Jun-03 05:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc., Beroxxus, 05-Jun-03 05:41 PM, #4
Reply Well dammit, there they go again., Darch (Guest), 04-Jun-03 11:22 PM, #3
Reply RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc., Misha (Guest), 04-Jun-03 01:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: (Del) Asheziel Silverraven etc., Kriack (Guest), 04-Jun-03 11:39 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18071 Previous topic | Next topic