Subject: "(CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Clarion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17417
Show all folders

FahnroreWed 07-May-03 01:24 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17417, "(CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Clarion"

Oh man! By far the most fun I've ever had on CF. It's taken me quite sometime to finally be able to mix roleplaying and pking together, but I did it. This was my first Maran, first heroed warrior, and my first overall really successful character. I died alot. When I mean alot, I mean alot. Sorta weird too since the balance is heavily leaning toward the light. But I played during those hours when the darkness would be able to gather enough people to go out and kick some ass. Now for the farewells.

Scions:
Jhaelryna - You seemed to be a good chancellor. And you always hide really good too. I wish I could've talked to you more since I knew you had a ton of knowledge in that head of yours. Keep up the good work and get some more Scions! Make the rising of the Imperials more interesting with more Scions....Think about it...

Darian - I mentioned some stuff on your post. You were definitely a cool character to interact with. You had something about you that kinda drawed me toward you. Good luck with your next character.

Zharaluzar - Man, you were a pain to deal with. Dark-elf healers were just a pain overall, but you by far were the most competenant. You and Jolaerg were a great combination.

Asin - Uhh! Invokers! You kicked my ass alot. I still remember when you buffetted me into the Spirit-knight and I was like, "crap". Good invoker. It just sucks you don't have as much support as I did. You would be doing way better.

Jolaerg - Funny little duergar. I mentioned some stuff in your post too. Grimmy character. Well done. Come to the light!

Ghuljun - Finally another lich! Man, I can't even count the number of times I beat your ass. But I only killed you once and then saw you die to yourself. *Grin* You seem to have a pretty good grip on things. Must be a pain though to have every Maran, Acolyte, Sylvan, Rager, and Warlock on your ass. Nicely done.

Imperials:
Sakard - You are definitely at the top of my list. I can't think of anyone that I fought more than you. Whithering was the bane of my existance. Everytime I fought you, I was praying that the whither would be weak. A few times it was and I did pretty good. But most times, you got me running. Great character. I really liked you. Good luck with the whole Empire thing. Smelly! Oh yeah...Coward!

Thornarcrull - You get burned alot on posts. I guess you do just rub off nasty, but your character seemed to be alright.

Navarro - Didn't fight you much, but when I did, you always had some else with you. Don't know if that's part of your roleplay, but don't you think you could handle me especially since you have those pendants? Either way, well done.

Warlocks:
Jhard - Cool character. You definitely know what you're doing. I loved hearing from ragers that they got their ass kicked by you. Well done.

Selatiel, Gherian, Jarold - Basically travelled with all of you a couple times. All very skilled invokers. Keep up the good work.

Ragers:
Sabiene - Congradulations on Imming. Very cool character. I loved interacting with you. Good luck with coding and crap.

Aidamo - A beast! You kicked some serious ass. Great combination of specs and legacies with a skilled mind...very dangerous. Keep up the good work.

Sayangu - I loved standing out on open places and just talking with you. There was that mutual respect between the two of us. Great interaction. Wish I could've done more. Way to get back into the village!

Wiglaf - Funny character. I liked interacting with you. Nicely done.

Tribunal:
Jamain - Oh man did I hate it when you guys raided with the Scions and Imperials. That really pissed me off. I seriously was ready to go and raid the Spire, but I know if I did, it would just be a thorn in my side. Well done.

Orein - Same as above.

To the cloud giant tribunal...I can't remember you name, but you know who you are/ I totally did not go into the Sanctuary in Galadon. I did kill the guardian, but other than that you had no other proof. I konw that for a fact, and you know it too.

Sylvan:
Starkad - Awesome character. I loved hunting with you. By far one of my favorites to interact with. You just had this aura about you. Well done. I might try for a Sylvan cause of you.

Dachael - Another awesome character. I was always willing to come and stop the Imperials from raiding not just because of the actual raiding, but more so to help you. Definitely considered to be one of Fahnrore's closest friends outside of the Fortress. Well done.

Fortress:
Ahh, my family or tribe as I sometimes referred it to.

Shokai - Great cabal. Great powers. Great everything. I loved interacting with you. It was such a boon for me to see you visible. I'm definitely going to make a phoenix follower soon or maybe I already have...*Wink*

Erenthell - Awesome, awesome character. I swear I know you from someone else. Ulthur? Karhon? Either way, your roleplay was way above mine. I was really happy that you got Captain. I know that there was no way I could get it. You and I were definitely on the same plane on just about every subject regarding the Fortress. I sorta felt like your advisor which was cool. Very well done.

Elrys - Cool character. Great roleplay. Sorry about not talking to you after that whole ordeal. It was part of my roleplay. Oh yeah, remember when I was whining after I lost my tat and was demoted, that was all part of my roleplay. Just thought you should know. Hope that you become the new prophet!

Lruthlor - A very strong paladin. But I felt that you were too concerned with armor and shinies. I really thought you should've sacrificed the defiance after Charlenne fell. But that's just me.

Vyalrindur - Also a very strong paladin. But you too also seem to be too concerned with armor and shinies. Just keep your eyes straight and you should be fine.

Karun - Also a very fine paladin. At first, you did go for armor alot. But after our talks you definitely adjusted. I think you should do good if you stay around long enough which I think you will.

Aemelius - A beast! I loved hearing you say, "Such and such is dead." over the channel. Should be interesting to see what happens to you. Well done.

Corealis - Great scout. Get more preps and you should be fine.

Zacharyn - A good defensive paladin. Seemed like you were new at being paladin cause you died more than I would think a paladin would. Either way, keep up the good work.

Sylvrin - Sucks what happened to you today. It was weird hearing a scribe ask where Imperials were, but I liked it. You're a fiesty one.

Vynmylak - Da boss! You were awesome. I never had so much Imm interaction in my entire CF career. It seemed like the first week when I was inducted, we talked like every night at least for a good ten minutes each time. Sorry I couldn't complete the quest. But it was basically impossible cause the Imperials would always be together and usually, they would be hiding somewhere. Great Imm. I'll definitely make a Vyn follower sometime this year. I really wished I could've talked to you one last time. Either way, great religion and everything. Thanks for the interactions.

And finally,

Jhanderin - By far the person who had the most influence on me. We had so many arguments. I can't even remember them all. Great roleplay and a extremely good healer. I can't even count the number of times you saved my ass in raids or while defending. We had some interesting talks. I hope you get promoted somehow cause in my mind, you are the true acolyte. Very well done. And I hope to see you soon.

Well that's that. I hope I played a good Maran.

Fahnrore

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Clarion [View all] , Fahnrore, Wed 07-May-03 01:24 PM
Reply We will meet again in the Azure Fields, Erenthell (Guest), 09-May-03 03:36 PM, #66
Reply RE: We will meet again in the Azure Fields, Fahnrore, 09-May-03 03:56 PM, #67
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Sabiene, 08-May-03 01:25 PM, #64
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 08-May-03 01:35 PM, #65
Reply Bye, Elrys (Guest), 07-May-03 10:38 PM, #58
Reply RE: Bye, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 11:42 PM, #59
Reply RE: Bye, Braxunth (Guest), 08-May-03 01:26 AM, #61
     Reply RE: Bye, Fahnrore, 08-May-03 12:17 PM, #63
Reply You went out in style man, Xaannix, 07-May-03 05:42 PM, #56
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Aemelius (Guest), 07-May-03 04:02 PM, #55
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:49 PM, #57
Reply Hey now!, Eluna, 07-May-03 03:33 PM, #54
Reply Take care, chief, Vynmylak, 07-May-03 12:30 PM, #42
Reply RE: Take care, chief, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 01:38 PM, #47
     Reply Speech change, Vynmylak, 07-May-03 02:08 PM, #50
     Reply Response to number 4, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 02:09 PM, #51
     Reply RE: Take care, chief, Vashka, 08-May-03 01:18 AM, #60
          Reply RE: Take care, chief, Fahnrore, 08-May-03 12:15 PM, #62
Reply Syl will miss you Fahnrore, Sylvrin (Guest), 07-May-03 11:30 AM, #41
Reply Hah! One gone!, Sakard (Guest), 07-May-03 10:09 AM, #30
Reply RE: Hah! One gone!, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:23 AM, #35
Reply not too bad a job man, Corealis (Guest), 07-May-03 09:48 AM, #21
Reply RE: not too bad a job man, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:58 AM, #25
Reply Nice job, Ulthur, 07-May-03 08:20 AM, #18
Reply RE: Nice job, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:28 AM, #36
     Reply RE: Nice job, Ulthur, 07-May-03 12:37 PM, #44
Reply Sheesh, Briessa (Guest), 07-May-03 08:20 AM, #17
Reply RE: Sheesh, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:49 AM, #22
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Dacheal (Guest), 07-May-03 07:48 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:19 AM, #34
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Beroxxus, 07-May-03 07:34 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:51 AM, #23
     Reply That was way cool!, Sylvrin (Guest), 07-May-03 11:07 AM, #39
     Reply RE: That was way cool!, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 11:14 AM, #40
     Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Beroxxus, 07-May-03 12:35 PM, #43
          Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 01:40 PM, #48
               Reply I was thinking about that, Sylvrin (Guest), 07-May-03 01:55 PM, #49
               Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Beroxxus, 07-May-03 02:29 PM, #52
                    Reply In Addition, Beroxxus, 07-May-03 03:31 PM, #53
Reply Bah., Gwyythinniel (Guest), 07-May-03 05:18 AM, #12
Reply RE: Bah., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:55 AM, #24
Reply So ends the tale of Fahnrore, Jhanderin (Guest), 07-May-03 04:41 AM, #10
Reply And Fahnrore stormed off.nt, Sior (Guest), 07-May-03 06:06 AM, #13
Reply RE: And Fahnrore stormed off.nt, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:02 AM, #27
Reply I totally agree with Fahnrore..., Sylvrin (Guest), 07-May-03 01:36 PM, #46
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Zargu, 07-May-03 03:16 AM, #9
Reply Good work!, Starkad (Guest), 07-May-03 02:37 AM, #8
Reply RE: Good work!, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:15 AM, #33
Reply So long old friend!, Ylare (Guest), 07-May-03 01:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: So long old friend!, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:12 AM, #32
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Thornarcrull (Guest), 07-May-03 01:15 AM, #6
Reply man, don't talk about what you don't know, corealis (Guest), 07-May-03 08:03 AM, #16
Reply RE: man, don't talk about what you don't know, Felgaire (Guest), 07-May-03 09:39 AM, #19
     Reply RE: man, don't talk about what you don't know, karun (Guest), 07-May-03 10:56 AM, #45
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 09:47 AM, #20
Reply I don't even get a mention?, Alarn (Guest), 07-May-03 01:04 AM, #4
Reply RE: I don't even get a mention?, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:00 AM, #26
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Karun (Guest), 07-May-03 12:27 AM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:11 AM, #31
     Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Karun (Guest), 07-May-03 10:53 AM, #37
          Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:56 AM, #38
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Zepachu, 07-May-03 12:12 AM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) Fahnrore the Weaponmaster, Sounder of the Cla..., Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:03 AM, #28
Reply Desc, role and stuff, Fahnrore, 06-May-03 11:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Desc, role and stuff, Khalidan (Guest), 07-May-03 01:09 AM, #5
          Reply He had four practices not four trains n/t, Discerner (Guest), 07-May-03 04:45 AM, #11
          Reply RE: Desc, role and stuff, Fahnrore, 07-May-03 10:04 AM, #29
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17417 Previous topic | Next topic