Subject: "are you serious?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238
Show all folders

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 08:50 AM

#17248, "are you serious?"

only one time I will admit I logged off because I saw you, and that was because it was pretty late and I literaly couldn't focus on the screen and fighting a hit and run thief just wasn't on my list of things to do. Other than that I can honestly say that was a coincedence. sorry if I gave off that bad impression but I'm not exactly one to run from a fight (unless I have no preps and a sneaking fire AP is on my ass)

and that time in the inn, I figured that you stepped out to eat or something and forgot to hide again all I was thinking was "Yeah! I got him now, idiot must have just ate a pie" OR you were talking to someone. *shrugs* funny fight anyway, I learned that day that if the bouncers yell at you too much you get banned permanently :-P

good luck on whatevers next for Mal, well played

-Trin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Trinthos (Guest), Thu 01-May-03 12:58 AM
Reply Me no like you, you no like me?, Sakard (Guest), 01-May-03 02:20 PM, #7
Reply Don't listen to him!, Gwyn, 01-May-03 02:47 PM, #8
Reply ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory), Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 07:06 PM, #9
Reply Well, what i noticed was, Malinran (Guest), 01-May-03 03:26 AM, #4
Reply are you serious?, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 08:50 AM #5
Reply oh and..., Trin (Guest), 01-May-03 10:04 AM, #6
Reply Farewell to a good friend, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-May-03 02:45 AM, #3
Reply oh yeah...., Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:07 AM, #2
Reply ROLE, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:01 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238 Previous topic | Next topic