Subject: "Nirumas the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17196
Show all folders

Nirumas (Guest)Mon 28-Apr-03 04:50 PM

#17196, "Nirumas the Spectre"

Well I can't say that it was all that much fun. I tried a different approach to the lich quest than most and I guess it didn't work. Instead of praying every single time I was on I tried to space it out some so as to not harass the imms. Maybe next time I should.

Nirumas was created to ultimately lich and become a vindicator. Unfortunately quite a few things got in the way of that. First off was becoming provincial. I was asked about it very early on and got a recommendation sent to farnsy and noldruk. Well about 2 months passed before I received it, and then only because I threatened to leave the tribunal. Someone could say I stopped showing, and they would be right to an extent but this really was only for about 2 weeks during midterms and spring break.

I got a mild lecture from noldruk about that which was fine. I think this is where my chances for the lich quest were hurt. I had just started my attempt before those 2 weeks. Anyway, I came back and bria talked to me for a bit and asked if I was going to attempt the becoming and of course I said yes. This kind of sparked a renewed interest in the character and thus I began to pursue the quest with greater urgency. Bear in mind this was at about 200 hours so there was plenty of time to watch me.

Needless to say I started to get discouraged after about 2-3 weeks of no responses. Eventually I screwed up and got myself kicked out of tribunal. On a side note, I think the tribunal walkway should be off limits to a certain degree. But that arguement is for another time. Being free of the tribunal was nice for awhile and I was able to dedicate myself solely to the lich quest. I talked to everyone about it, and you can't imagine the number of people who offered to help me with it.

I guess in the end I did something, or more likely, not enough to earn the lich quest. This is getting long, so on to the goodbyes.

Tribunal:

Farnsworth - I was your designated interviewer bitch... not sure how I got the job but it was cool. You sent everyone to me who couldn't answer "the question."

Jes - You were cool, too bad you were a goodie.

Jamain - Struck me as somewhat of a newbie at first, but you are doing well now.

Futaleufu - We talked a lot and you did your job well.

So many others I can't begin to remember all the names. Sorry if I missed you.

Sylvan:

Griimbling - Thorn in my side. You got me once with that cloud giant. Don't even know how many times I killed you, at least three. You were also the only person pwk worked on.

Iell - Fun fights, nailed me once with that voker when I was feeling ballsy and my groupmates worded and I stayed to fight.

Cardiel - You should have just stayed away from me. Fun fights tho.

Battle:

Iomyndor - I always knew when you were around, especially when you were hiding in that place I couldn't see you. I had a good network of spies to feed me your location. As much smack as we talked back and forth I wasn't about to let you get an assassinate off on me.

Eodid - Only rager to kill me. Took balls too, which is mainly why I died. I didn't think you had a big enough pair to attack me like that. Lesson learned and it didn't happen again.

Maran:

Yaofhil - You were the bane of my existence. You were the only person to get me twice and accounted for 1/3 of all my deaths. Well played.

In total I think I died 6 times, maybe 5. I can account for 5 for sure and there was possibly a 6th when I was in the teens. Ratio was around 80-85% I think. Not too shabby only using wraithform all the way to spectre. It wasn't until some time being a spectre before I actually found a few wands that weren't maxxed out. Learned a lot playin a necro to spectre for the first time. You can be sure I'll try it again, just not right now.

Jafel

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNirumas the Spectre [View all] , Nirumas (Guest), Mon 28-Apr-03 04:50 PM
Reply Thanks for the pk and rp both, Yaofhil, 28-Apr-03 08:03 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17196 Previous topic | Next topic