Subject: "RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17162
Show all folders

Kucerael (Guest)Tue 06-May-03 11:01 PM

#17413, "RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen"

Bye bye Faerk!

You were a fun one to be around. I was glad to see you around quite a bit...a while ago. Regardless, it was always nice to have a svirf thief running around with you to keep all the battle thieves and assassins at bay.

Yours may have been the last of the AncientThief pfiles to be expunged. I hope you enjoyed double backstabbing while everybody else wishes they could! Rock on.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen [View all] , Faerk (Guest), Sun 27-Apr-03 10:34 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen, Kucerael (Guest), 06-May-03 11:01 PM #5
Reply And notes from Faerk were the best, you illiterate svir..., Kucerael (Guest), 06-May-03 11:02 PM, #6
Reply Oh, GODS you old. You outlived 2 of my Nexuns and I lik..., GinGa, 29-Apr-03 01:37 PM, #4
Reply Hey, lots of good fights., Guenrayn (Guest), 28-Apr-03 04:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Faerk DroppedOnHead the Hand of the Unseen, Vortigern (Guest), 27-Apr-03 11:48 AM, #2
Reply heh. I remember Faerk, Daurwyn (Guest), 27-Apr-03 10:50 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17162 Previous topic | Next topic