Subject: "(DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17043
Show all folders

Grjarincx (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 11:19 AM

#17043, "(DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel"

Rolled a villager to see what things were like with the seemingly recent changes to the immortals leading the cabal. I hadn't played one in a couple of years, so I figured why not...

I will, for the time being, refrain from offering my comments regarding game mechanics and game imbalances, and instead just give a few farewells.

Findlebisk: Ahh, Biskit. You should have booted me for my infraction, and I was actually disappointed that you didn't. Well played, and thanks for the oppertunity. I hope you logged us defending at the destructor that morning, b/c I didn't have time to, and would like to see it at some point.

Alarin: Well played, and I'm glad you stuck to your guns. Truth be told...I was honestly, as a player, pissed that you missed the oppertunity that we had been given, and honestly think the decision was a poor one, but then, I am also not one to keep the responsibilities to other villagers in mind, and much prefer to run along on my own obscure tangents. Keep truckin'.

Wakachacha: I enjoyed my interactions and duels with you immensely.

Uhlath: *snicker* I knew what your plan was...unfortunately it is impossible to convey, in any significant amount of time, the situation and circumstances at any given point when your character talks like a cracked-up, half-retarded dwarf with an anger management problem. Regardless, I enjoyed our interactions and hope that my character was able to provide yours with a little bit more confidence in the capabilities of the village, or at least a villager.

People I fought: It's all in good fun...and I tried to stear clear of any gb's. I much prefer to hold the disadvantage in battle, numerically, as it often provides a significantly larger challenge than otherwise. One character that stands out in my mind was Cole, who I fought on a number of occaisions but never defeated.

I'm sure I forgot people here and there, it happens. Post if you want, and I'll likely have a log or two for everyone.

I had a pretty nice role...but I'm under the impression it went unnoticed. That's become a fairly typical trend for me, and kills my desire to play any given character for very long. Oh well...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel [View all] , Grjarincx (Guest), Tue 22-Apr-03 11:19 AM
Reply Well...SHOOT!, Biskit (Guest), 23-Apr-03 06:46 PM, #12
Reply Truth be told..., Cartherlen (Guest), 24-Apr-03 03:55 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel, Hadnok (Guest), 22-Apr-03 10:35 PM, #10
Reply My cookie-cutter role, Cartherlen (Guest), 22-Apr-03 10:31 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel, Krath (Guest), 22-Apr-03 06:57 PM, #6
Reply Appreciated more than you'd think., Cartherlen (Guest), 23-Apr-03 01:00 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel, Mufasaw (Guest), 22-Apr-03 06:41 PM, #5
Reply Well, Cartherlen (Guest), 22-Apr-03 07:43 PM, #8
Reply liked the character, Daurwyn (Guest), 22-Apr-03 05:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel, Alarin (Guest), 22-Apr-03 03:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Grjarincx the Master of Steel, Shadowmaster, 22-Apr-03 07:38 PM, #7
Reply I enjoyed jumping you those couple of times,, Kheopia (Guest), 22-Apr-03 01:28 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I enjoyed jumping you those couple of times,, Cartherlen (Guest), 22-Apr-03 05:11 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17043 Previous topic | Next topic