Subject: "Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17006
Show all folders

Tavish (Guest)Mon 21-Apr-03 08:38 PM

#17009, "Farewells"

I'll try to keep this short and sweet:

Sylvans:

Griimbing: You turkey! It was always fun talking with you, or kicking some defilers ass with you. You were a good captain. That time me and you and Blachmianan(sp?) defended against Straklaw, Thornarcrull, Zekasiq and that shifter was great, amazing even.

Gillasn: Lil Brothah! Gillasn was Tavish's best bud, we did so much together, and kicked so much ass! Gillasn was always there when Tavish needed him.

Starkad: Hey! You made a good captain, but Tavish always saw you as a hard ass, down and dirty, defiler killing shaman(which you were pretty much). He was always glad to see you though, keep the wolves in line eh?

Dacheal: 'There's Ghuljun, lets go look in udgaard!' Dacheal, you and I were a pretty good team. I remember when you got inducted, and then you level up really fast and make lieutenant! Tavish always liked fighting at your side, and he respected you for sure.

Cardial: When Tavish was younger you were old, you were always good to have around. All that whispering was cool. Good Char.

Other Sylvans: I love the sylvan cabal, and all of you are great. I'm sure I left out many of you, reply here and I'll say a word or two about you if you want.

Enemeys!:

Thornarcrull: You bastard! I have to say, you were always the biggest pain in my ass! I faught you more than anyone else, and I think I lost about 3 con from trying to kill you alone. That says something about the player behind the char, good job.

Sakard: Well, one on one you kicked my ass every time. I think I got you twice, but it was never one on one. If I logged on and saw you I always tried to be extra careful. Good job.

Ghuljun: well...I never killed you, but I made you recall a few times. Liches are tough, very tough.

Jamain: Well, for a while you were my most respected enemey, but after the treaty, we just tried not to get in each others way I think. The fox is so annoying!

Jesrelres: We faught plenty of times, but if it was ever one on one, you would just use your magic to hold me, while your guards did all the work. You were one of the reasons Tavish decided to never enter cities again.

Other Enemeys: I had many, if you want me to comment, go ahead and post something.

Tavish was my first hero, and I don't know if it showed or not, but I'm pretty sure it did. I think I did fairly well, got a last name, did a couple Imm quests.
Tavish was by far my best char ever, I enjoyed him so much, but towards the end I just decided it was time for something new. Farewell to all of his friends and enemeys, it was fun. See you all in the fields, got a new char on the backburner, something totally different!

Gentle-Bear

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) [Sylvan] Tavish Gentle-Bear the Dweller of the Wi... [View all] , Tavish (Guest), Mon 21-Apr-03 08:14 PM
Reply RE: (Del) [Sylvan] Tavish Gentle-Bear the Dweller of th..., Dacheal (Guest), 22-Apr-03 10:51 AM, #12
Reply Sorry, Ildiko (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:09 AM, #11
Reply RE: (Del) [Sylvan] Tavish Gentle-Bear the Dweller of th..., Tardern (Guest), 21-Apr-03 11:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (Del) [Sylvan] Tavish Gentle-Bear the Dweller of th..., Fahnrore, 21-Apr-03 11:49 PM, #5
Reply Farewells, Tavish (Guest), 21-Apr-03 08:38 PM #2
Reply RE: Farewells, Sakard (Guest), 21-Apr-03 09:17 PM, #3
Reply Tavish...? *scratch helm*, Gillasn (Guest), 21-Apr-03 10:23 PM, #4
Reply RE: Farewells, Vashka, 22-Apr-03 12:32 AM, #7
Reply Vashka!, Tavish (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:40 AM, #8
Reply Bummer., Starkad (Guest), 22-Apr-03 03:43 AM, #9
Reply Just started to know you, Elrios (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:03 AM, #10
Reply Elrios!, Tavish (Guest), 22-Apr-03 05:04 PM, #13
Reply Bah! #9, Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Apr-03 06:53 PM, #14
Reply Lata little ranger friend, have fun on your next n/t, Nurwon. (Guest), 21-Apr-03 08:21 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17006 Previous topic | Next topic