Subject: "Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16995
Show all folders

RacliMon 21-Apr-03 09:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#16995, "Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain"

At first I was just gonna roll this char to test out the new AP skills (my first AP on top of that), but I thought up a decent role and decided to run with it. To be honest, I think an AP is one of the better built classes. A lot of people will probably try to jump on my back about that but I like them. I can tell though,that most people just get too caught up in their unholy weapon. I lost mine too often to care. LoL Anyway to goodbyes...

Mage-Warriors:
Adrirakith - I hated you from rank 17 until now lol. You betrayed me with that Necro and thus started very very long years of war and unholy weapon leeching. Then we got cool or whatever at the end, but I still wanted to kill you. Now, serious question, not trying to knock you... do you have a role, or is it just a PK char? If you dont wanna answer, it's cool.

Bludon - sorry to leave you hangin like that. I figured out that whole lightning bolt/rings/dream thing that happened, thus the title. Hope you're till alive and kickin (goodies' @$$E$ that is..)

uh... Enemies:
Now who was an enemy... lol only a few deserve mention
Karun - I liked you. I tested your Paladin Code early on and I think IC I probably broke it down to nothing bt of course OOC you didn't wanna get a class change. You held up better than your storm giant friend. After that talk though, we pretty much never ran into each other unless it was you healing the Maran. Until I played this AP, I thought everyone was joking about the swarm of goodies at hero ranks lol

Grumby - Never got you, and I dont think you ever got me. I started to get tons of resist heat preps so I could fight you (and now for all druids). Gets annoying seeing fireseed pop up on my screen for MANGLES and ish every few seconds. Anyway, another reason I hate warders. Hit and run, hit and run, hit and run. I couldn't wait to hit hero and take that sapling so when you ran you couldn't run far. LoL anyway never got to RP with you. It was mostly you fireseeding me when you saw me

Random People I RPed with...
Narissa - You're one of the better RPers I've come across. I actually wanted to go through with the plan but I really didn't want to continue it with this char. His con was low and I lost his RP so I said forget it. Luck with the char, and hope you dont kick the bucket too soon

Didn't really interact with anyone else, or I can't remember, that happens too. Uh... oh.
Jhaerlyna - the induction was cool. I really liked your RP and wanted to iteract with you more but I was too busy rushing into fights and dying (I really gotta stop doing that and maybe my char wont have to put every train he gets into con), so when you were around, I wasn't doing anything but re-armoring. In any case, thanks for inducting me. I like the new Scion a whole lot more than the old one. I wont say too much, but people need to get off heir @$$E$ and start rollin Scions again. Whatever happened to us being 10 deep every night?!

And last but not least, to whoever did that quest for me, thanks. LoL that cup is actually the first thing that came to mind from the riddle, but I was like "Nah... that's way too easy", but sure enough... It was my first titled char - first try at RPing. I'll be back!

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSobeklestren, Finder of Pain [View all] , Racli, Mon 21-Apr-03 09:38 AM
Reply RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain, Beroxxus, 25-Apr-03 07:33 PM, #3
Reply RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain, Racli, 26-Apr-03 07:39 AM, #4
Reply RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain, Hadnok (Guest), 21-Apr-03 03:44 PM, #2
Reply RE: Sobeklestren, Finder of Pain, Tardern (Guest), 21-Apr-03 09:56 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16995 Previous topic | Next topic