Subject: "Ultimately I would have betrayed you of course" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16972
Show all folders

Young NastymanSat 19-Apr-03 01:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16974, "Ultimately I would have betrayed you of course"

I rode the fence a lot. I put out fires (I think that's actually when our paths first crossed), but I only did so to make ranking there (FoN) easier on me. I ranked almost exclusively with goodies. But, I had an alliance with various orcs, duergar, and minotaur. When I ranked with any of these I tried to do so in areas where I thought I wouldn't be found out.

I never wanted the lightwalkers and warders in my life to know I was allied with duergar/orcs/minotaur and I never wanted the duergar/orcs/minotaur to know I was allied with the lightwalkers and warders.

My goal was to make hero and then start turning stuff upside down. I had thoughts of getting into Warders and then making deals while chameleoned, or letting people know where Warders were while chameleoned, and then noreplying so as to never be found out. I was sphere fertility, but I was trying to get Niryaza's tattoo. Unfortunately she never answered any of my prayers.

Ultimately I wanted to play a deceptive, manipulating, betrayer character without being like all of Aether's (was it Aether?) lame attempts.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFull on pissed off...rage delete/reactivated/deleted...... [View all] , Ledauna (Guest), Sat 19-Apr-03 01:06 PM
Reply RE: Full on pissed off...rage delete/reactivated/delete..., Amaranthe, 24-Apr-03 11:03 AM, #7
Reply Well hey...that's life, Raccidos (Guest), 21-Apr-03 08:20 AM, #5
Reply RE: Full on pissed off...rage delete/reactivated/delete..., Morchata (Guest), 19-Apr-03 06:46 PM, #4
Reply Cool empowerment. n/t, Random Thinker, 19-Apr-03 01:54 PM, #3
Reply Son of a gun, Blachmianan (Guest), 19-Apr-03 01:40 PM, #1
     Reply Ultimately I would have betrayed you of course, Young Nastyman, 19-Apr-03 01:47 PM #2
          Reply Yes I know, but...., Blachmianan (Guest), 21-Apr-03 11:23 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16972 Previous topic | Next topic