Subject: "(DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the Righteous" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16934
Show all folders

SiorgriendWed 16-Apr-03 02:57 AM
Member since 09th Mar 2003
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16934, "(DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the Righteous"

Decided to delete this character because things were just getting a little boring for me. Sorry to the rest of the fortress. I know Maran are slim enough as it is. This was my second Paladin, first hero, first Maran. It was a great learning experience for sure. I was a two hand dedicate, I only just started working Templars defense out towards the end , with the Temperance and Fortitude virtues. Temperance rocked, Fortitude also rocked but to a lesser degree.

Immortals

Arvam
Thanks for the empowerment and the virtues. We didnt get to see each other much because of the stuff you had going on. But ah well, such things happen. You're a cool imm and I hope you noticed the improvement from my last Paladin. Kialanon...ugh. Anyway...

Vynmylak and Shokai
Thanks for the Maran position. Took me a while to get it . I dunno if you guys watched me at all. If you did any feed back would be good. (Apart from get some PK skills. Im working on it!) Cool cabal. Ill be back. Oh and thanks for that thing with Aiyaka at the inn that time Vyn.

Fortress

Yaofhil
Very cool. Thanks for teaching me about everything. Places, fighting, the Maran. Everything! We had some fun times. I got you killed a few times which probably werent as much fun... Still, I saved you once when you were bleeding to death! That makes up for the two or three times you died because I didnt heal you...ahem. I hope you come back to the Fortress! I know I am.

Tarnyxil
Another experienced player who taught me stuff. I liked your unelfish ways. Always a laugh. I was hoping you'd get Captain so you could stick it out a bit longer. I guess its a bit hard seeing as you were already ancient .

Fahnrore
Sorry to run out on you. Good luck man. You're gonna need it Elrys

Elrys
I enjoyed getting to know you towards the end there. You've got a really well RPed character there. You always seemed to be nervous or something . Hehe. You and your big words...

Other Squires, Maran, Acolytes, Scribes I may have met. Some of you were cool, others not as cool . I can say this though, if you wanna get promoted stick it out! It'll happen.

Warlocks
Didnt get to know of you very well. Jarold I ranked with a bit. Kalendar(sp?) traveled with a bit and raided/defended with.

Sylvans
Didnt get to know any of you well either. But the fortress and sylvan have a cool stance on each other. Kind of stand offish but allies all the same.

Tribunals

Jesrelres
You were great man. Always softly spoken and diplomatic. But willing to what you had to. Siorgriend respected you, even if he didnt understand you.

Jamain
Same as Jesrelres except for the being softly spoken bit . You were a real bastard sometimes. But always following the law. The thing with Fahnrore would have tipped you onto my bad side somewhat though. Ill never forget the time you killed Zekasiq right after he raided us. That was cool.

Scions

The Chancellor
I cant remember how to spell your name . You were a good drow I think. Only looking out for yourself. There arent too many truly evil drow. But you are one of them. Im kinda dissapointed I didnt stay around to see what youd do about that staff.

Darian
We had some alright fights. But a warrior couldnt really stand up against a Paladin with my virtues unless he was doing massive amounts of damage. I think your RP suits the new scion very well. About that time I didnt return your flail, I wouldve given it to you if you came to me. But I couldnt see a Maran going out of his way to return it to a Scion.

Alarn
Had some good conversations with you. I think the ganging aspect of your RP sucked a little. I dont mind fighting two or three on one. But five or six is a bit much. I like a challenge, not a forgone conclusion.

Hvetlin
Had some fun fights and I thought you'd be a thorn in my side at hero. Too bad you didnt stick it out. I dont think either of us ever got the other did we?

Uncabaleds

Nazira
The only person I really feared alone. I've still got no idea how I could win a fight against you. Even when I geared for svs so that I was divinely protected it didnt make a lot of difference. Oh well. The time I took you to Arvam's shrine was fun.

Narissa
Had some fun fights and conversations. Seeing as you were being "honorable" to me I tried to show you the same. Thanks for trying to teach me how to fight shamans .

Thornarcrull
You were a wierd one. Didnt see you much at the end of my days really. The dark preacher thing was pretty cool. I remember once you were preaching in Galadon and I came and started beating on you. That was fun .

Zekasiq
Probably my most hated enemy. But having hated enemies makes it fun to play a Maran. You were a decietful little bastard Ill say that much.

Anyone else Ive missed Ill reply here if you want to post. Siorgriend out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the Rig... [View all] , Siorgriend, Wed 16-Apr-03 02:57 AM
Reply Goodbye Siogriend, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:56 AM, #22
Reply RE: Goodbye Siogriend, Sior (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:21 AM, #23
Reply RE: (DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the..., Fahnrore, 21-Apr-03 06:42 PM, #21
Reply Pity, Narissa (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:44 PM, #19
Reply RE: Pity, Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 08:39 PM, #20
Reply Waitin for Sioggriend2, Jarold, 17-Apr-03 04:38 PM, #10
Reply Forgot me too :P, Vashka, 17-Apr-03 01:53 AM, #9
Reply RE: Forgot me too :P, Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:13 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the..., Darian (Guest), 16-Apr-03 09:09 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the..., Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:11 AM, #16
Reply Sad loss ...., Nazy (Guest), 16-Apr-03 07:29 PM, #6
Reply I'm not even sure, Forum Reader (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:36 PM, #7
Reply RE: Sad loss ...., Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:08 AM, #15
Reply *Pout* Hmmmm, Sylvrin (Guest), 16-Apr-03 03:53 PM, #5
Reply RE: *Pout* Hmmmm, Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:07 AM, #14
     Reply RE: *Pout* Hmmmm, Sylvrin (Guest), 18-Apr-03 03:12 AM, #17
Reply Hell., Tarny (Guest), 16-Apr-03 11:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hell., Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 02:59 AM, #13
Reply You were MY bitch!, Sakard (Guest), 16-Apr-03 10:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: You were MY bitch!, Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 02:58 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the..., Zekasiq (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:46 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL)[MARAN] Siorgriend Hargland the Avenger of the..., Sior (Guest), 18-Apr-03 02:55 AM, #11
Reply Well done,, Yaofhil, 16-Apr-03 04:10 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16934 Previous topic | Next topic