Subject: "(DEL) Rathflaed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16906
Show all folders

Rathflaed (Guest)Mon 14-Apr-03 02:51 PM

#16906, "(DEL) Rathflaed"

I decided to delete Rathflaed today. I started taking Rathflaed down a path that I decided I really didn't like. My goal (decided upon late in life) was for him to turn to the light and join with the Fortess. This was my first hero and I wanted to try something different. A few things I learned along the way.

1. I've never played a lightwalker before, and probably never will.
2. The RP of the guys in the Fortress was really good. I learned a lot in the few days talking with everyone and I hope to carry that into my next character.
3. In the hero ranks it is much harder to kill others. My ratio ended up being 40% which must have improved because when I first hero'd I was getting spanked left and right.
4. I learned more with the character then my previous 2 years of playing.

A few people who stuck out in Rathflaeds mind.
1. Milincia - Man you really taught Rathflaed a lot. Enjoyed traveling with you.
2. Garracal - You deleted a while ago but in Rath's youth you helped him big time. Don't think for once i got made when you yelled "You idiot". I knew I was ####ing up a lot and you stuck it out with me.
3. Everyone in the Fortress - A great experience talking with all you guys. When Rathflaed was in front of like 8 of you I was ####ting my pants. Never played a lightwalker so I didn't know ####. Sorry I didn't stick it out.
4. The Spire - What a corrupt bunch, you guys rock! So much better then a bunch of goody-two-shoes, which we all know is the furthest thing from law enforcement in real life.
5. Alvoriz (not spelled right) You taught me that in the hero ranks you can never get up and go have a smoke, or a snack, etc. Well done.

There were many others but it's time for me to start rolling my next.
Farewell and thanks for all the fish,
Rathflaed

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Rathflaed [View all] , Rathflaed (Guest), Mon 14-Apr-03 02:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Rathflaed, Alvoroiz (Guest), 15-Apr-03 03:45 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Rathflaed, Fahnrore, 15-Apr-03 12:58 PM, #11
Reply Darnit!, Sylvrin (Guest), 15-Apr-03 12:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Rathflaed, Tardern (Guest), 14-Apr-03 08:55 PM, #8
Reply Doh, Sandoria (Guest), 14-Apr-03 06:25 PM, #6
Reply RE: Doh, Rathflaed (Guest), 14-Apr-03 07:23 PM, #7
Reply Oh damned., Sakard (Guest), 14-Apr-03 05:04 PM, #5
Reply *sighs*, Trinthos (Guest), 14-Apr-03 03:33 PM, #3
Reply RE: *sighs*, Rathflaed (Guest), 14-Apr-03 03:48 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Rathflaed, Vashka, 14-Apr-03 03:03 PM, #2
Reply Forgot Moligant in my goodbyes, Rathflaed (Guest), 14-Apr-03 02:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Forgot Moligant in my goodbyes, Moligant (Guest), 15-Apr-03 07:14 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Forgot Moligant in my goodbyes, Rathflaed (Guest), 15-Apr-03 02:25 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16906 Previous topic | Next topic