Subject: "RE: (CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16889
Show all folders

Jhard (Guest)Sun 13-Apr-03 06:24 PM

#16892, "RE: (CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower"

I'll miss you, you were Jhard's greatest friend, as well as his mentor, and then his most trusted advisor, I gave part of myself to see you live longer as you had given me part of yourself, i grabbed a certain Item as one last ditch effort to give you a chance to live longer but time thwarted me, and shortly before i could be about to give it to you, you died. Your knowledge, leadership, dedication and friendship will truly be missed by the rest of the tower and I. It was an honor knowing you and walking with you. Best of luck in the Azure fields friend.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower [View all] , Delmuio (Guest), Sun 13-Apr-03 03:40 PM
Reply **Log**, Delmuio (Guest), 14-Apr-03 04:01 AM, #5
Reply **Log**, Delmuio (Guest), 14-Apr-03 03:59 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower, Jhard (Guest), 13-Apr-03 06:24 PM #3
Reply RE: (CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower, Guenrayn (Guest), 13-Apr-03 04:17 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON)Delmio Adept of the Golden Tower, Karithia, 13-Apr-03 04:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16889 Previous topic | Next topic