Subject: "(AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistress of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16851
Show all folders

Tarny (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 06:26 PM

#16851, "(AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Alright, I knew this was coming .. 622 hours and 1190 years old, not too bad.. pk of 63, not too bad either for an elven bard.. Anyways, I'm tired as hell, but I'd still like to say some 'thank you's and some other stuff..
First and all... yes, I was Gorach (former leader of the drakes and all).. I think that most of you who knew Gorach could 'somewhat' recognize her in Tarnyxil. Tarnyxil was the same non-conformistic, burping and swearing bard as Gorach. (To Nepenthe: I was reading your rp pet peeves or whatever you want to call it, and I was thinking, dude, number seven, I'm guilty of that, both Tarnyxil and Gorach were rather the same; but that's what I am good at, making fun and stuff, you know, that's what I LIKE to play, and I assure you, most people who traveled with Tarnyxil HAD fun - as did I -). Anyways, Ilmora, Luriel and Liandrumiel were other elven bards of mine.
Secondly, if you wanna flame about me being a one-trick pony, I can assure you, I'm not.. although there are situations where starting with a fiend is necessary/appropriate/preferable (f.i. fire giant= immediate fiend)..(just wanting to explain why certain people didn't really get anything else but fiends for started).. Anyways

Imms

Shokai - Thanks for inducting me (it must have been you - see Vynmylak) and giving me these awesome powers (you have no idea how well Maran powers go together with elven bards), too bad I didn't see you around. Please feel free to comment
Vynmylak - Well, you inducted me, even though I had been a Maran for two weeks already; were you drunk or just not paying attention ? Thanks for talking me from time to time, even a simple 'You're doing good', even a one second immteraction makes it really nice to play, and I think I speak for many of us. See Vynmylak please feel free to comment
Alanallander - Dude, where the heck are you, you were around like days in row and spent hours and hours together with the young Tarnyxil (although I got the feeling that in the end you kinda got bored of being playing my bodyguard/protector).. Or perhaps you ARE around, but we don't get to see you very often ..
Imms who did the Green-snake-attack-Grove, the strange island and the vampire-at-the-fortress quests - I had SO much interaction with various nps but it all lead to nowhere, I never heard anything of it, what happened to the 'goal' of those quests ? Or was it just to entertain us ?
Intronan - Hehe, sorry about that in the game, had no idea, but you can spit it all out now
Anyone else of the Imms who might have watched me, please, some input would be great .. or you'll create another swearing, drunk, and farting (female) elven bard.

Fortress
I have been wanting to join the Fortress my whole life, and finally.. finally I managed.. in a rather peculiar way.. Anyways, it was a cool ride, and you're all cool people.
Yaofhil - Fatty.. you can't possibly believe how much fun I had, how I was laughing my ass off while traveling with you, so much different than Karhon.. I kinda felt sad when you deleted; I didn't expect it at all, on the contrary, YOU were telling ME not to die on you.. Oh well, you reminded me of my time from Gorach and Ulthur/Landroval: constant (friendly) bickering-contests(which I lost most of the times).. And your note to the fortress about you finally drowning in your lake of ale: that was just superb ! See you around..
Esmi - He, don't know if you're still around, but if you read this: I haven't forgot the good times we, two women, had together..
Khalazid - You stiff mofo .. No, seriously, you have a major rp going on there, makes me think of Alnallander.. but didn't I travel with you (as Gorach) together with Alghorval to the pyramid ? I seem to recall something like that.
Siorgriend - Feh, we were the last of the Maran, remember ? We spent hours together doing this and that, running around for clothes and all, doing nothing, just hanging out. I outlasted you, though sad that is..
Ulthur - Hey, sorry for spoiling the surprise, you MUST have known I was Gorach .. We didn't interact much, but still had some fun for old time's sake..
Lruthlor - Dude, you're funny, too, the whole faith-and-steel/strength-and-honor was really cool, I felt really honored you told me that stuff .. by the way, I started with Faith and Steel just before I deleted - I forgot the 'Honor'-thing , sorry about that..

To those I forgot, sorry, it's just that I'm tired and I want to go to bed, feel free to past, I'll surely answer.

Sylvan
Tarnyxil started out as a sylvan-would be, but turned into a second Gorach very soon, Anyways..
Sassmi We had some fun times together, be it dying or killing, or just hanging out together .. just don't use that wall of thorns and those briars NOT when I am not with you in a group and when I am hunting a slipppery scion who seemed to find pleasure in running me into them time after time after time.. The 'elfie'-thing you always said was cool, but what was the thing I called you again ?
Starkad - I told you IC, you know what you're doing and you got balls.. keep them
Griimbling - All I ever heard from you was Gobble gobble, strange ass .. I must say I liked Rockbiter more, but that's probably because we traveled more together
Cardiel - From the Sassmi-time; I noticed fairly quick you were not really all into pking.. still, I tried to get you in the company as much as possible, it's so good to have those invoker shields, under any circumstances
Names that bring back memeries : Phylantorin (paladin - I had to help you a lot ), Nunchyk (ranger - That was you i was fighting on the Volcano, right ?), Iell (druid - strong druid, you got Tarnyxil's respect), Omian (druid - that accent was just hi-la-ri-ous !!)

Ragers
Before my time as a Maran, I tried to leave the evil ragers alone; when I was a maran, there we none around anymore..
Sayangu - You proved a good ally at times when I needed someone to see hidden, thanks for that..

Tribunals
Jamain - You're a fair guy, a real tribunal if I can say so, you're honest and put the Law above anything else.. well done, indeed
Orein - I was SOOOOOO incredibly pissed when you killed me while I lost my link - most of the times I sent you fleeing, and then all of a sudden .. oh well .. thanks for not leaving me butt naked, I really appreciated that.

Enemies
There were tons of you in the end, and that made it very much fun to play..
Ghuljun - I'm starting of with you, because I was reaaaally proud that *I* sent you fleeing 5, 6, 7 times, you know.. Eyes of flame is a cool power .. But then again, you probably don't have all that much phylacteries yet, and you never seem to take time to get your zombies ..in the end you probably have my phylactery, and that is what it is all about, no ?
Anith - Everyone was complaining about how strong you were, I just sent you packing everytime .. I probably say this because I know you were Wasarbre, and so, bickering is permitted.
Jhaelryna - I just HATE invokers; they're my bane.. you seemed to know what you were doing, but then again, you wouldn't have made it to Chancellor if you didn't
Zharaluzar - You never get to kill me !! I hate healers too, I can't lag them, I can't hurt them fast enough, blablabla .. I can dirt you, though .. many people underestimate the power of a simple dirt kick .. they shouldn't ..
Thornarcrull - I hate you, too .. I really would have liked that conversation with you about the Empire and all.. you're playing the 'mysterious' guy and all, and you're succeeding in that .. (that's what I thought, that is)
Sakard - 'A life for a life'.. as I said, fire giant = fiend
Narissa, Nazira: Rot just sucks, escpecially when you flee and teleport and leave me die ! Jerks .. no, you two proved powerful enemies, I really enjoyed the fights..
Jolaerg - See Sakard; only duergar = fiend most of the times .. sorry about your being looted by that lowbie .. should have been me juuust kidding

Others
Darente, Nycoe - Thanks for all the help

I spent 622 hours on this character, I MUST have forgotten some of you (probably those I met earlier on in tarnyxil's life), please don't feel left out, the more comments I get, the happier I am.. so whatever it is you ever wanted to tell me .. go ahead..

I'm feeling very strange and very empty.. still, that was all folks

Tarnyxil aka Gorach

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistress of... [View all] , Tarny (Guest), Fri 11-Apr-03 06:26 PM
Reply Tarnyxil kicked ass,, Yaofhil, 16-Apr-03 02:08 AM, #31
Reply *chuckle*, Gastaad (Guest), 15-Apr-03 03:42 PM, #30
Reply Oh man !!!!, Tarny (Guest), 16-Apr-03 07:44 AM, #32
Reply heheh, Lruthlor (Guest), 15-Apr-03 11:08 AM, #29
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., nepenthe, 14-Apr-03 12:26 PM, #28
Reply Heh !, Tarny (Guest), 16-Apr-03 07:55 AM, #33
Reply I understand, that was a well timed kill and valid tact..., Jolaerg (Guest), 13-Apr-03 09:24 PM, #27
Reply Blah!!, Nycoe (Guest), 12-Apr-03 07:24 PM, #24
Reply Hmm., Tarny (Guest), 13-Apr-03 01:32 AM, #26
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Zekasiq (Guest), 12-Apr-03 02:45 PM, #19
Reply Yeck yeck, Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 03:58 PM, #21
Reply Brilliant., Nazy (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:41 PM, #16
Reply Weeew !! Ulthur, Wasarbre read this !, Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 02:38 PM, #18
Reply Oi !, Ulthur, 12-Apr-03 12:11 PM, #15
Reply Surely.., Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:48 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Surely.., Ulthur, 12-Apr-03 03:34 PM, #20
          Reply ABORT ABORT ABORT !! }( nt, Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 04:02 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Jhard (Guest), 12-Apr-03 10:56 AM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 11:43 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Jhard (Guest), 12-Apr-03 05:37 PM, #23
Reply D'OH!!, Vashka, 11-Apr-03 10:15 PM, #7
Reply Oh.., Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 03:13 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Oh.., Vashka, 13-Apr-03 12:07 AM, #25
Reply hullo dear,, Dimion (Guest), 11-Apr-03 09:33 PM, #6
Reply RE: hullo dear,, Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 03:19 AM, #11
     Reply hehe, Dimion (Guest), 12-Apr-03 08:42 AM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Fahnrore, 11-Apr-03 07:24 PM, #5
Reply Heh, nice one..., Lightmaged (Guest), 11-Apr-03 07:11 PM, #3
Reply Damn I forgot this is Gorach im talking to...the above ..., Lightmaged (Guest), 11-Apr-03 07:14 PM, #4
Reply What, don't I get a mention?, Darian (Guest), 11-Apr-03 06:51 PM, #2
Reply You're right.., Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 01:52 AM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Sakard (Guest), 11-Apr-03 06:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE) [FORTRESS] Tarnyxil Tar'nindel, Grand Mistres..., Tarny (Guest), 12-Apr-03 03:08 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16851 Previous topic | Next topic