Subject: "RE: Great character" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16812
Show all folders

Braoldan (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 03:21 PM

#16848, "RE: Great character"

Yeah, concealed is hard as hell to make improvements on. At the beginning I didn't really use daggers all that often. I took the spec for a couple of useful skills and thats about all I used it for, pk wise. Towards the middle to end of the character's life, I found myself using daggers more and more to equip, explore, etc, just so that I could try and get improvements on concealed, but it never panned out.

As for Gough...well I'll start by saying that she was my first hero, ever. I knew how I wanted to roleplay her in my head (before we had roles, etc.) and I think it came out really well. As for the title "Dumb Blonde," well, at first I was really upset about it, but in reality, that was exactly her role, so I grew to love it. Besides Pohanad's title, Gough's is my favorate of any character. I'd definately say I had TONS of fun with her.

I really dug Punblinpo though, really. Time after time I'd find myself very impressed on how you handled the character in fights, etc. You did tons better then I ever expected to see a gnome warrior do. Especially after seeing Divox fight all the time back in the beginning of Nydeikon's life.

Ryan.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Braoldan (Guest), Thu 10-Apr-03 01:00 AM
Reply *salute*, LordElder, 15-Apr-03 02:32 AM, #13
Reply The "Dual", Alarin (Guest), 13-Apr-03 12:23 AM, #12
Reply Bah, that is depressing., Furthiniklib (Guest), 10-Apr-03 11:30 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Kaavraus (Guest), 10-Apr-03 09:55 PM, #8
Reply Great character, Punblinpo (Guest), 10-Apr-03 08:45 PM, #7
Reply RE: Great character, Braoldan (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:21 PM #11
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Kucerael (Guest), 10-Apr-03 07:32 PM, #6
Reply Whelp, Braoldan (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:12 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Trylartin (Guest), 10-Apr-03 09:49 AM, #3
Reply was that the time?, Nurwon. (Guest), 10-Apr-03 10:59 AM, #4
Reply Yup..., Braoldan (Guest), 10-Apr-03 07:13 PM, #5
Reply I thought you were cool, Alarn (Guest), 10-Apr-03 02:27 AM, #1
     Reply Heh, good stuff, Braoldan (Guest), 10-Apr-03 02:37 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16812 Previous topic | Next topic