Subject: "Great character" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16812
Show all folders

Punblinpo (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-03 08:45 PM

#16832, "Great character"

Braoldan was a great character, full of depth and life. Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that this doesn't always get your recognition from the higher ups. I suppose there is a pool of too many decent roleplayers for the Imms to play with, so quite a few get missed. I guess in an effort to encourage the newbish that seem to be trying hard to roleplay they sometimes miss indepth characters like yourself. You're right though, it can be disheartening. I met a few others like yourself while playing Punblinpo that were good solid characters with several hundred hours getting no "loving". I've had a character with a similiar loner role that went under radar too.

I see that concealed never improved for you. Sucks doesn't it? I think I only improved 7%, and that was with gnome int and using daggers most of the time. Suppose gnome dex hurt me though. Guess you need to be arial or elf-kin to take advantage of it.

I do have a question that I've had for a long time: What were your thoughts on Gough's "Dumb Blonde" title? I knew the character very well, thought the title was stylishly fitting, thought you roleplayed it very well when confronted about it, but am curious what you the player thought about it?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Braoldan (Guest), Thu 10-Apr-03 01:00 AM
Reply *salute*, LordElder, 15-Apr-03 02:32 AM, #13
Reply The "Dual", Alarin (Guest), 13-Apr-03 12:23 AM, #12
Reply Bah, that is depressing., Furthiniklib (Guest), 10-Apr-03 11:30 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Kaavraus (Guest), 10-Apr-03 09:55 PM, #8
Reply Great character, Punblinpo (Guest), 10-Apr-03 08:45 PM #7
Reply RE: Great character, Braoldan (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:21 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Kucerael (Guest), 10-Apr-03 07:32 PM, #6
Reply Whelp, Braoldan (Guest), 11-Apr-03 03:12 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) [NEXUS] Braoldan the Weaponsmaster, Trylartin (Guest), 10-Apr-03 09:49 AM, #3
Reply was that the time?, Nurwon. (Guest), 10-Apr-03 10:59 AM, #4
Reply Yup..., Braoldan (Guest), 10-Apr-03 07:13 PM, #5
Reply I thought you were cool, Alarn (Guest), 10-Apr-03 02:27 AM, #1
     Reply Heh, good stuff, Braoldan (Guest), 10-Apr-03 02:37 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16812 Previous topic | Next topic