Subject: "RE: Oh yeah, almost forgot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16806
Show all folders

Tardern (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 07:23 PM

#16808, "RE: Oh yeah, almost forgot"

Personally, I'm a large large fan of imms interacting with me, specially when I'm not in trouble. Bria, we've played here an there on sporadic characters, Thanks for the help. Pixie in mention... I still think the Tribunal would be more feared if there were corpses with genitalia in their mouths hanging from ropes at the gates of Galadon.. heh.. (where are you! I seen you once in my chars whole life.. Gave up on that healer I was waiting on you with)That was cool, npc imteractions really give you a more useful feeling. For the lot of yous, I know I went out of my way sometimes to be a ####.. Towards the end being a higher mag. .. I'd go out of my way to help someone.. or citizens rather, specially if I got something in return, never really nice of a guy, but all you light walkers out there.. Was a blast

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL)Tardern the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galadon [View all] , Tardern (Guest), Wed 09-Apr-03 05:37 PM
Reply RE: (DEL)Tardern the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galad..., Rathflaed (Guest), 10-Apr-03 10:47 AM, #5
Reply see ya later man, Trinthos (Guest), 09-Apr-03 07:34 PM, #3
Reply RE: Oh yeah, almost forgot, Tardern (Guest), 09-Apr-03 07:23 PM #2
Reply RE: Oh yeah, almost forgot, Dacheal (Guest), 09-Apr-03 07:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL)Tardern the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galad..., ATK, 09-Apr-03 06:17 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16806 Previous topic | Next topic