Subject: "(DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the Patient Whisperer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16714
Show all folders

Pini (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-03 03:20 PM

#16714, "(DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the Patient Whisperer"

Cardiel Adreu Invoker Sylvan

There were so much things I wanted to do with this char, only some I could do. Cardiel was not a pker and that’s why I didn’t run around killing defilers, I was against war with tribunal, war with warlocks and ragers. I just wanted to fight defilers. I got killed about 18 times, 8 of which were in the last week I would like to know my pk ratio, I think I killed about 30-40 maybe some more. I invested lots of hours to him.

I Don’t like how “funny” or “rare-speaking” characters get all the attentions from immortals. I personally think following a role always should also be rewarded. Sure I got title, and last name, even a little boost to my spells, when I was a 530 hours old gnome “yay”. When Nunchyk made captain, I wanted leutenant, when he deleted, I wanted leutenant, when sassmi was captain, when she deleted, when akrenetai deleted, when blah blah blah…. The last ones I understand, how can you place a 430 hours gnome in a captain position, even if he has his Con maximized. I know sylvans lots, I told few tricks to my cabalmates, If anyone had a doubt about a belief, they asked me. But I never got leadership position, why? Well to me it is almost crystal clear. I was not a “funny” character, I didn’t speak like a giant, or a strange language, I didn’t try to tell jokes, and I wasn’t liking turkeys. Sorry I just think any character that has a good role, and follows it shall get immortals attention.

When the character looses its goals, or achieves them, it becomes boring, so Cardiel has no much goals left, I was about to die any second now. Even reequiping seemed worthless. The last fights I fought careless that’s why I dyed so many times.

To me its amazing how balance things are, I have played different sides, and not one of them seems to have very strong powers, not as cabals used to be. Only one cabal power I dislike is MANACLES, damn manacles, when a out of range lowbie can just deafen you it sucks. Manacles is a “Kill target invoker/transmutter” even if he is out of range. Amazing how worthless a hero invoker can be against a rank 20 tribunal. Manacles, and guards will kill the invoker. Not to mention when manacled you loose mv points faster. After the first manacles I had, I went to luck for wand to use while manacled. I found a rank 51 firebreath wand, and when I used it and it made one single MASACRES, I gave up. Id like to be able to call beast on a rank 20 tribunal, make him feel what its like to be killed by someone out of range.

Immortals, grats on a great mud. I’m just figuring out what my next character will be like, hopefully I can achieve more goals.

I love Sylvans, by far the best cabal, with the strongest ideas.

p
airshield 100%(100%) armor 100%(100%)
avalanche 100%(100%) buffet 100%(100%)
cancellation 86%( 86%) channel heat 100%(100%)
charge weapon 100%(100%) conglaciation 71%( 71%)
controlled fireball 100%(100%) create spring 100%(100%)
create water 100%(100%) cyclone 100%(100%)
detect invis 100%(100%) detect magic 1%( 1%)
dispel magic 86%( 86%) earthquake 100%(100%)
earthshield 100%(100%) faerie fire 73%( 73%)
faerie fog 96%( 96%) fireball 100%(100%)
fireshield 100%(100%) forked lightning 100%(100%)
frost fingers 100%(100%) frostshield 100%(100%)
geyser 100%(100%) iceneedles 100%(100%)
iceshards 100%(100%) identify 100%(100%)
immolation 88%( 88%) improved invis 90%( 90%)
infravision 1%( 1%) invis 100%(100%)
lightning bolt 100%(100%) locate object 100%(100%)
pass door 100%(100%) teleport 100%(100%)
word of recall 100%(100%) dagger 100%(100%)
mace 91%( 91%) whip 100%(100%)
hand to hand 93%( 93%) parry 92%( 92%)
second attack 100%(100%) lash 1%( 1%)
fast healing 100%(100%) haggle 77%( 77%)
meditation 100%(100%) scrolls 71%( 71%)
staves 78%( 78%) wands 83%( 83%)
recall 100%(100%) trance 100%(100%)
cone of cold 100%(100%) wind wall 100%(100%)
spellcraft 100%(100%) wall of fire 100%(100%)
tsunami 100%(100%) drown 100%(100%)
icicle 100%(100%) engulf 98%( 98%)
bioempathy 95%( 95%) harmony 78%( 78%)
preservation 79%( 79%) trepidation 78%( 78%)
windwalk 100%(100%) beast call 70%( 70%)
chameleon 100%(100%) strengthen 74%( 74%)
nova 100%(100%) shield of flames 100%(100%)
shocking touch 100%(100%) pillar of the heavens 94%( 94%)
lightningshield 100%(100%) shield of electricity 78%( 78%)
shield of winds 81%( 81%) shield of waves 89%( 89%)
shield of ice 91%( 91%) vortex 100%(100%)
quicksand 82%( 82%) pebble to boulder 100%(100%)
stoneshatter 100%(100%) shield of earth 74%( 74%)
watershield 100%(100%) incendiary cloud 77%( 77%)
noxious cloud 74%( 74%) iceslick 71%( 71%)
siltscreen 71%( 71%) dig 75%( 75%)
pen 1%( 1%) grease 100%(100%)
acidic secretion 100%(100%) adhesive web 100%(100%)
gel 100%(100%) vitriolic stream 100%(100%)
oozeshield 100%(100%) shield of slime 71%( 71%)
rain of stone 71%( 71%) earth ripple 88%( 88%)
whispering wind 100%(100%)
You have 5 practice sessions left.

As you can see, not much of the “necessary" was perfected I didn’t intend to fight much. I think I got improved invis when I had 445 hours of play.

1024/1375 607/1293 800/800 24900tnl %wcp (wilderness) (outdoor)

Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the Patient Whisperer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : gnome
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Neutral Class : invoker
Practices: 5 Trains : 3 Hometown : Galadon
Exp : 527700 To Level : 24900 Sphere : Protection
Hit Point: 734 /734 Mana : 1058 /1058 Move : 665 /665
Str : 15(15) Int : 23(23) Wis : 25(25)
Dex : 17(17) Con : 11(13) Chr : 17(17)
Carry # : 0/28 Weight : 0 lb 0 oz (Max 277 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 0
Wimpy : 30 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 8 Damroll : 1
AC pierce: 80 Defenseless AC bash : 80 Defenseless
AC slash : 80 Defenseless AC magic : 80 Defenseless
vs Spell : Somewhat protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Not protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 28 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 28 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYLVAN
Amaranthe
Great, one more immortal for sylvans, but better yet, you seem to be someone willing to do things, like give griimbling the weapon and doing quests, excellent we always need more immortals with time to do extra things. Thanks for the little chat we had, I understand what you said, no worries there. I could stay the last few hours, its just that knowing I will die I didn’t like requiping, and a naked invoker gets killed a lot.
Saldradien
You I’m sorry we didn’t interact enough to my liking. But thanks for the title. And Thanks for the quest and other things.
Alysrith we talked too little too. But I liked you.

Gwimdorf
Great healer, first person to have different views on sylvans beliefs, mainly about half-drows. The firsts time I died, you were besides me, I remember you casting farie fog on the assassin, when I was getting beaten, I thought heal please!, but nope. But after that, you become better a lot, and I could see you giving good fights. Too bad you immd, few before I got to hero, could interact much.

Blimbali
Thanks man, You inducted me after a second chat, after you, induction was now so easy, I was like hey! I needed to kill a defiler, get like ten food, and find lots of springs, and now lowbies just chat for like 40 min and “welcome Blah, to the grove”. Anyway, great druid, Too bad you didn’t like istveola, I liked my invoker a lot.

Phylanthorin
Amazing, a paladin in sylvans, I know it took a lot of effort, but hell, congratulations on that. You help Cardiel a lot, got me through the hardest ranks for invokers, power ranked with your help about 13 ranks, Thanks a lot. It was with your help and roleplay I decide Cardiel was to be there for a long time, It was then when I deleted my other chars, hero Tribunal, Hero scion, and one more lowbie, I decided to play just one char at the time. You were there good or bad times, and somehow showed me that’s what should be done, with time it proves to be worth.

Nunchyk
Man, you gave up pretty fast, you lasted for about 1 week, and you complained about not having leader powers, anyway, You were alright, maybe if you had kept leutenant you would have stayed longer, since carrying the leader position made you target even greater.

Sassmi
Great char, I remember you were inducted after me, when we were ranking on arial city, I remember bimblali teaching you things about druids. After that I didn’t see you until you were leutenant, I was like, hmmm I remember that druid, yep I did. You were fun, and a great captain, dying little and getting respect from our enemies. Too bad you lost interest, but then again, we all do.

Iell
Damn, you were a bloodthirsty pker. But you kept it in roleplay. Because of you we started war on ragers, on warlock, on tribunals. You where there almost always, That I did like you were responsible for your wars, and stick to it. Strong druid, but if you would had been a bit more carefull you wouldn’t have died that many times you did. And you didn’t even care been naked, I don’t think you ever tried to reequip on your own, instead of killing someone else and getting his cloths. I’m glad you never left your roleplay. I think you did a great you, but I still hate you for it.

Griimbling
You proved me wrong, when you were made leutenant, I was thinking, “how can someone so chaotic” have a captain position, and even after been leutenant for some time. You where all just chaos that’s why I wasn’t convinced you could be a captain. But hell you did great, you proved me wrong. And you grab matters firmly. You had to left some of the Chaos behind, but managed to kept some. Grats on your job you did good, although we do have different points of view on some wars. I respected your views, mainly because their were backed up by the acts of our enemies.

Akrenetai
Why did you do that? Power rank to 51, become leutenant and delete. ? I mean there were lots to be done, and you just feel you had to leave… to bad, but I guess some people just don’t like it when they become heros. I personally don’t like the long walk before you become one.

Sandarina
Hey, stop throwing mud. Oh well, earthshields for everyone. You are fun, and a great shifter for exploring. Too bad you got the jaguar, I’m sure anything else would had been a great combo. Anyway, I hope you stay there, the grove needs you.

Pendlewig
What happened to you? Why did you leave, gnome invoker rank 49, you were almost there, and would had mad a strong combo.

Lycith
Strong ranger, to bad you never made it to hero, and as many, you gave up in the way. I know how hard it is to rank with a cloud ranger, and even harder when you keep dying 2k from rank heh. Well, you where one of the few sylvans when we were the underdogs, but you where rarely there. I just wish you would had been there more.

Omian
I didn’t get to see you lots, but I remember you, strong druid. Should had deleted, there were bets on you.

Caerragonn
EXELENT you were by far a newbie, but hell a great one, you lost your cloths, and you didn’t care, you liked exploring and you did. You found lots of things. I can just say grats, you were great. What happened to you, same as all, just lost interest and disappear into the void…..

Aurekrionh
You joined the grove when you were rank 51, I was surprised about that, but latter found out why. Too bad, you could have been a good sylvan if you had intended that since the beginning. Don’t really know why you got booted, but hell you should had tried to come back.

Sahannara
Lagendary ranger, you where like a beast who awakens every now and then, too feed on the corpses of defilers, and then fade into the woods. I don’t like people who are never there, but you made an exeption, when you were on, you made up for all the time you weren’t, strong up until the end. That wither did surprise you eh? Too bad all your cloths disappeared, you sure had nice cloths.

Prendac
What the hell! Damn, I should had made leutenant instead of you. If you counted more than 3 hours a week I would be surprised. And I remember saldradien told you “you got to show up more” and your answer was yes I will. Nope you didn’t. three captains went pass you, and you were just there, occupying space.

Aldon
Yep you were a good sylvan too, we missed you when you left….

Gyois
Mongoose, and you don’t like it? What’s wrong? You would had helped sylvans a lot, but you didn’t seem interested. Too bad. And I still regret not warning you to be a mongoose whe Kamande got us in the underdark.

Gillasn
You gave up already? Why haven’t I seen you lately… anyway, don’t give up. Stay there.

Griffith
Why did you delete? You had a shaman y sylvans, it’s a nice combo…. You could had gotten very strong.

Blachmianan
Nice healer, strong decisive, You will help a grove a lot, good thing you are almost up there. Really, the grove will grow strong with you.

Corthy
I hope you get what you need real fast and return. Good luck

Mhreia
Where are you? you got to start showing more, you are turning into one of those sylvans that show once every now and then, just to keep the character from autodeleting. I could be wrong about you but I have seen you little.

Tavish
Are you still there? I guess many of the grove are loosing interest. I just don’t see all of those in the grove much lately

Gevanter
Same with you, strong ranger. You showed lots some time ago, but now.. it’s like once a week.

Gabeidi
And what happened to you? deleted? No delete note. Damn the graveyard down does suck. I hope death angel recovers. You were a nice character to explore with and sometimes hunt, whenever there was anyone to hunt.

Brahaid
CONGRATS, you change your ethos, and joined us, nice invoker, excellent roleplay, and I wanted to find some sheep I could give you, but nope, there are no sheep you can carry in the inventory. Whenever we hunted together we did great, two invokers are a killer combo, I wonder what 3 will do.

Rhyqahar
Nice ranger, missed as many others.

Arduarn
Nice, too bad your gone we missed you when you left.

Eclinsan
You are a strong bard, centered and clear head. You will do great to the wolves. And keep up the good work.

Selenquey
Show up more, you have no idea how important a ranger is to the grove. SNARE SNARE SNARE! If there is a ranger in the grove, there is a group that fears him. You are doing a great job, but it shows that your morale is low. Find something to do and raise yours and the rest of the wolves morale.

Andhean
We missed you when you left

Starkad
You did Captain postion, now, remember staying alive is very important for a Captain. You have to show strenght and conviction. I’m sure you will do a fine job. This early days are very important, it will be the lasting impression on the your wolves. Good luck.

The rest of you, grow up, and do something outstanding, or just delete, but don’t just log in on occasions.
Some of you are doing good, some are probably gone now… Good luck to you all.

Trelekren, Berdiik, Ildiko, Zaelfar, Ehlonna, Thorel, Cedria, Farbuil, Forsin, Leguas, Thoavel, Elrios, Elell, Grumby, Cnoth, Varimou, Lotharian, Delorfin, Elanithulian, Johanas, Sierron, Jagherlub, Phloardiain, Prosivil, Agrilenth, Krauterius, Verkall, Senithriel, Tetricus, Dacheal, Kalvalker, Grum

Other Allies.

Tarnyxil
Great bard, I’m glad I met you too bad after sassmi died, it was rare we saw each other.

Esmi
Same as Tarnyxil, once sassmi was gone, we didn’t travel much together.

Vashka
Met you in my last years, you are a fine shaman, keep it up. Now you have lots of enemies, or targets depends on how you look at it. Good luck.

Nurwon
I wasn’t sure how a ranger was hunting sylvans, and wasn’t a scion. You hunted some, some you didn’t it was just odd. I’m glad with chatted a few and explained the groves point of view. I guess you understood and agreed.

Twarok
You were a great invoker, hoarding nice equipment, too bad for what happened to you. I hope you Come over it, if you haven’t deleted yet. I don’t know exactly why that happened to you, but I feel it was not just for you to loose what you did.

Queesha
Who are you, or what are you?
You were there almost always, had no enemies, had an uber set of gear and had a lot of allies. I think only ragers were after you. I guess we both were expecting our bodies to give up faster. You never know how much a gnome can live.

All other Allies
Thanks a lot for travelling with me, leveling with me killing with me, or whatever.

RAGERS

Ckroeg
What’s with you? you died to me, slowly….. you never fled. Was it roleplay, anyway, you did fine. One of the reason we started the war with the ragers… you must had been happy when the war started.

Senimar
Arial, warrior, rager…. Yes.. you gave the second death to Cardiel, I was practicing damit! I casted
Whe
C icshards
Whe
c iceshards
whe
c iceshards
When I saw you in the first whe, I was hoping to get a chance to word, nope, you got to me very fast, and killed me one round before word. I let you live twice, I so you naked on ruined keep, you told me you were reequiping and I let you go, I didn’t like hunting ragers, although some of them thought of my hide as a greater trophy.

gre
The most aggressive rager I met, you were just unspeakable, and how stubborn does one can anyone get? Ask gre.
You killed me once in aridohl got me ranking and naked, grats. After that good luck catching me heh, I was never going to let you fight me again. Oh and tag team with the other rager thanks to sassmi and esmi, I wasn’t going to die, but how the hell can I kill the both of you.

Jehegaciel
Ranger Rager, Scary, good thing I kept my distance. But damn you for your snare.

Sabiene
I liked you… odd, but you offer to speak some. I liked that there is a rager who actually acts like the amount of intelligence he has. I hate see elves and humans speaking like dogs…

Yogor
Tessaron
I loved when you both died in the mountains, it was just fun. Hehe, too bad my to groupmates died too.

I Tried to be pacific with you, I reserved myself to defend. Rather than attack ragers. Some of you see it ok, some of you didn’t care, and some of you got angry at me for this.

Krathrael Aidamo Alarin Rhomelanthos Dalayr Kaje Broxx Trentilsh Kavuul Grogim Sayangu Trylartin Drahk Melkorath Darmok Namuzi Vihltar Gholrhun Zenguk Eodid Jadirjeke

Scions and other enemies

Deveskrius
Damn Ap, you got me once, for trying to help Caerragon I think, got me in udgard, you and some necro. No doubt you were a strong Ap, but we didn’t fight much, you deleted very quickly.

Kulmortuk
Damn, you hit hard. And maces, ouch, everytime we fought I had to run in like 4 rounds, I just could handle that much hurt. You got me once in the grove, damn snare, I never thought I found one there. After you were removed from the village I wanted to kill you but I never got a chance.

Anith
Massive raven in the skies, number one reason no to be walking around Thera, Damn you made lots of sylvans stay hidden. Strong character. I remember when I interviewed you before you were a scion, you were offering me cloths, and help to get the recommendation, my words to trajeona were “She is eager to learn, and proves to be able too, but she doesn’t know much about “scions”. of course it was just after the “revamp” in scions, so neither did I.

Desialia
Damn hard healer, gate, nightwalker, staff of striking great combo. And against a hurt gnome, ouch. Good thing I got away although it was not easy. I thought you were going to be hard trouble when you heroed, but you deleted.

Jhaelryna
You are always there, and yet I rarely see you, where the hell do you hide? And, defending? You defend once every three raids. You are doing a good job scions are growing. I think I would had liked knowing you better. We fought so little.

Quimo
We never fought but I saw you a few times, I know you made ragers run. I wish I could had fight with you.

Jaslanna
jaslana….. a necromancer right? A spectre right? Damn what happened you where NEVER there. Scions would had liked you being there more. I’m sure.

Huestus
Fire AP, I spected a lot more power on your side, but you were easily beaten down, except ofcourse when aginal was besides you. Fire AP is a powerful combo, don’t know why it didn’t work for you, I guess being hunted by paladins is bad, since when I played a Fire Ap, was before paladins revamp so there were not much of them.

Trajeona
I didn’t get to fight much with you, but you sure pose a problem for the gorve.

Thornarcrull
Not a powerful healer, but a damn good allies maker, heh, you never fought alone, and never posed threat for me, but your groupmates did. I think your group got me once when I was linkdead in the grove.

Kamandee
Strongest warrior in a long time. And what does that achieve? Dependence. You lost your gear and delete delete. Hey I know in contrary to major beliefs, gear does makes a pker, but you have to give other chance to kill you many times, you have done it to them.

Panir
We fought about twice, don’t remember much about you, except you were enemy. You were a scion, when scions had power, it was hard to have the sapling, we rarely did.

Lar
Felar warriors, I just love burning them. Again you were in the ends of scions powers, but you alone were not much trouble.

Virinahn-Aginal
Virinahn was never there, and aginal was always there, Damn you gave lots of power to the scions, but our fights were only dispels on each side, if you loosed earthshield, you fled, if I loosed earthshield I left. And
that was it, all of our fights were like that.

Zvirrl
You were a pain to sylvans grats on that, But the one time I killed you, it was just nice…

Jhalstruvv
Amazing, you were very good assassin, I’m glad you never got me. Nice done, you had skills.

Sebastiano
We didn’t fight much, but I can tell you this, You are annoying. Well done.

Ghuljun
Grats on liching, before that I killed you once I think, but I never did saw you. where did you hide?

Zekasiq
Nice healer, too bad you are always grouped with 6, no skill in that.

Gastaad
A thief… played like a thief… talked like a thief… hell… you were a thief.

Darian
It appears you are doing a good job, keep it up. I always liked killing you. hehe, you and the chancellor stayed on the worst moments, I admire that.

Hvetlin
I liked killing you, not always do you find an assassin that’s not hidden all the time.

Alvoroiz
I wanted to kill you, but its just not easy to kill shifters, specially if they just shift, fly.

Nazira
Never alone…

Tikatika
Never alone…

Narissa
I expected more of you, since we first talked, I thought you were a nice character. But after that, you were never alone, and if the group was no smaller than 4 you never step foot on the grove.

Salazar
who? ….. oh yes That DAMN thief who kept bugging me. Hell you were the reason too spam fireshield. And just when I got it, you delete. I’m glad you never got me. And I should have killed more than I did, lots more.

Alarn
Good job, you are there in the good and the bads. Keep it up.

Orein
worst tribunal I have met, sorry, its just true.

Jesrelres
I see you on rarely occasions, just one thing. You have got to watch those tribunals you induct, some are making many mistakes.

Nirumas
You have been there since a long time, I hope you get a quest. But then again, I don’t even know your roleplay. You got me twice damn you.

Kalnatok, Uizare, Urentac, Nefarmatan, Rerrilies, Mithra, Hanjamar, Leviathe, Merzofzyauhn, Zharaluzar, Brock, Ryaskyth, Lynorlimna, Sakard, Gramukzul, Thulrah, Zaraz, Ckoebael, Azakoth, Haazira, Vortigern, Dwelakath, Kallionne, Tharek, Hammad, Blasdhemius, Zhangzhou, Helga, Ashloch, Minlexyat, Mihput, Kratilaire, Dakiyah, Frostagor, Vizzial, Latiola, Burrosum, Filetine, Kelin, Kisitaitid, Shalizar, Samira.

WARLOCKS
Not much I can say, besides I didn’t like fighting you. but anyway, there are little of you who did had skills to fight back. No really… must of you do the basic mage things, not much of skills. And I must say your powers did pose a problem.

Tasfiel, Caysh, Sao, Namadu, Meryn, Jhard, Delmuio, Jarold, Usalar, Aiyaka, Akriam, Uirautr, Llyrnea, Brethok, Kalindar, Crimthann.

Sorry if it is a bit out of date, I had made the farewells a few days ago.

PS: Cardiel, the mortal has died. Not me. hehe

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the Pat... [View all] , Pini (Guest), Sun 06-Apr-03 03:20 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 10-Apr-03 02:02 PM, #42
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Sassmi (Guest), 08-Apr-03 05:05 PM, #40
Reply But we did!, Quimo (Guest), 08-Apr-03 08:57 AM, #38
Reply Oh, Pini (Guest), 08-Apr-03 01:11 PM, #39
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Vashka, 07-Apr-03 11:42 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Brahaid (Guest), 07-Apr-03 08:35 PM, #35
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Blachmianan (Guest), 07-Apr-03 11:37 AM, #33
Reply Cya, and some logs for you., Thornarcrull (Guest), 07-Apr-03 06:20 AM, #30
Reply this almost looks like intentional flamebait, incognito, 07-Apr-03 11:12 AM, #32
Reply I was thinking the same thing. n/t, Astillian, 08-Apr-03 05:21 PM, #41
Reply RE: Cya, and some logs for you., Pini (Guest), 07-Apr-03 08:29 PM, #34
Reply My constructive criticism., Gevanter (Guest), 07-Apr-03 03:22 AM, #27
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Zargu, 07-Apr-03 02:53 AM, #26
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Sabiene, 06-Apr-03 10:17 PM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., ATK, 07-Apr-03 01:26 AM, #25
Reply Farewell, Narissa (Guest), 06-Apr-03 09:48 PM, #19
Reply RE: Farewell, pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 10:03 PM, #21
     Reply Pini bonks himself for being so foolish., pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 10:04 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Karel, 06-Apr-03 09:31 PM, #18
Reply No offense, but you seem _-_extremely_-_ self-centered ..., Selenquey (Guest), 06-Apr-03 08:42 PM, #16
Reply RE: No offense, but you seem _-_extremely_-_ self-cente..., Pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 09:55 PM, #20
Reply Rangers need no revamp., Anonym Ranger (Guest), 07-Apr-03 03:27 AM, #28
     Reply I'll go a bit further..., Intronan, 07-Apr-03 08:04 AM, #31
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Adrigon, 06-Apr-03 06:52 PM, #14
Reply aw, you actually mentioned me?, Nurwon. (Guest), 06-Apr-03 06:43 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Sahannara (Guest), 06-Apr-03 05:55 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Zekasiq (Guest), 06-Apr-03 05:39 PM, #11
Reply You did well., Lightmaged (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:09 PM, #5
Reply hehe you were a great enemy, pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:25 PM, #8
     Reply Now I remember..., lightmaged (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:30 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Now I remember..., Pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:49 PM, #10
               Reply Heres some advice., lightmaged (Guest), 06-Apr-03 08:52 PM, #17
Reply 525 hours...not bad., Sakard (Guest), 06-Apr-03 03:54 PM, #4
Reply I probably will, Pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:18 PM, #7
Reply The irony kills me., Farnsworth (Guest), 06-Apr-03 03:49 PM, #3
Reply Grats on a well played character., Pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 04:12 PM, #6
     Reply Do me a favor:, nepenthe, 06-Apr-03 07:35 PM, #15
          Reply Here is a shot...., Pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 10:12 PM, #23
               Reply RE: Here is a shot...., Bolderethism (Guest), 07-Apr-03 03:31 AM, #29
                    Reply If you had read my response, pini (Guest), 08-Apr-03 12:23 AM, #37
Reply RE: (DEL) Cardiel Adreu the Weaver of the Elements, the..., Straklaw, 06-Apr-03 03:35 PM, #1
     Reply sorry, here is why., pini (Guest), 06-Apr-03 03:48 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16714 Previous topic | Next topic