Subject: "Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16698
Show all folders

Eclinsan (Guest)Sat 05-Apr-03 06:24 PM

#16698, "Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth"

God. Eclinsan was a fun character. But I was down to 5 con, and I got sick of being rotted. Towards the end, I'd say over half of my deaths were due to rot. The ganging slowed down, and I found a few good fights, but the character just didn't have the momentum he did earlier. After 350 hours.. it's time to move on.

Well, it was alot fun. I think bards are an amazing versatile class, capable of fighting anyone in the higher levels. Wood-elves are also a very strong bard race, though they pretty useless when it comes to orcs. Frightful fiend is overrated, and wild west wind is underused.

Well, how about some goodbyes.

Sylvan:

Sassmi - A real fun captain, even if you did induct anyone who could spell sylvan. You made the cabal strong, and when you left it gradually weakened over time.

Griimbling - by far a great captain and a great character. I always thought you were Dharum.

Starkad - I didn't really care for you too much, but you're solid and you'll be a strong leader. Good luck with the Lich.

Gillasn - Ah, the great bard Gillasn. Good luck, people hate bards almost as much as they hate sylvans.

Cardiel - Another great sylvan. You stick around through thick and thin, and didn't complain when I had villagers help us. Sorry about that. What a tough little gnome.

Selenquey - You're a good ranger, but I always seemed to get spotted on our hunts. Sorry about that, I know how you
like to be sneaky.

Corthy - Good luck getting that sorted out, I won't go into it but you should have some interesting times coming up.

Tavish - Where'd you go?

Mhreia - Felar rangers are sick, but it's hard to land the kills because you can't lag.

Prendac - I really wish you showed up more often and played for the kill. You seemed a bit timid. Even if your pk skills weren't great, your roleplay was. Just wish you were around more.

I know I'm forgetting a few, but Eclinsan was an old character and people stopped showing up once the Tribunals grew. If I forgot anyone, let me know.

Village:
The village really helped end the shapeshifter Tribunal invasion. Thanks to you all for odd situations (I was just talking to the mage, honest) and help with pesky mages. Aidamo, I hope you follow through on that pact.

Tribunal:
I don't want to start a flamewar, so I'll apologize to Tardern for what I did the other night, and Orein, who still never got flagged. Jamain, you scared me at first, but then I found out the fox is pretty weak. Not much you can do as a shapeshifter though.

Scion:
Jhaelryna, you scared me. Good work, and I loved how you stoneshattered almost everyone in a raiding party a while back. That made me giggle.
Darian, you must have hid in some odd corner of Thera all the time, because I only saw you in raids. Good fighting when you were around.
Hvetlin - Good character, solid work.
Alvoroiz - You stopped showing up, that's a shame. You always made mundane tasks interesting.

Empire:
What a cheap "cabal". Sakard, if you didn't rot me I'd have tooled you both. Competant fire giant shamans are rare, good luck.

Narissa, very well done. I didn't really see any roleplay from you, but you acted like a drow.

Thornarcrull, even though you're an ass, you're still a competant healer. Good luck making the Lich lackey list.

Maran: Thanks for all the help and all the big hunts. I don't want to get into certain characters, especially because I never
knew if people were in it or not.

Warlock: I didn't like fighting warlocks unless they were conjurors. I can see how that creates problems. Good luck Jhard.

Have fun in the fields,
Eclinsan/Rushka/Nhernin/Siacla

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth [View all] , Eclinsan (Guest), Sat 05-Apr-03 06:24 PM
Reply RE: Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth, Corthy Wick (Guest), 10-Apr-03 01:34 PM, #14
Reply I hope you'll be back with another, Sylvrin (Guest), 10-Apr-03 12:04 PM, #12
Reply Heh, Narissa (Guest), 06-Apr-03 09:58 PM, #11
Reply This makes me happy and sad both..., Selenquey (Guest), 06-Apr-03 08:51 PM, #10
Reply RE: Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth, Thornarcrull (Guest), 06-Apr-03 12:56 PM, #9
Reply RE: Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth, forum reader (Guest), 10-Apr-03 01:25 PM, #13
Reply Its a shame, Gillasn (Guest), 06-Apr-03 09:37 AM, #8
Reply RE: Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth, Darian (Guest), 06-Apr-03 02:46 AM, #5
Reply very nice, Nurwon. (Guest), 06-Apr-03 01:54 AM, #4
Reply Not sure if it's a compliment or sarcasm..., Sakard (Guest), 05-Apr-03 07:17 PM, #3
Reply I meant that as a compliment. I want my road too., Eclinsan (Guest), 06-Apr-03 03:34 AM, #7
Reply RE: Deleted (WANTED) Eclinsan Sriseth, Dacheal (Guest), 05-Apr-03 06:50 PM, #2
Reply Terribly sorry, Eclinsan (Guest), 06-Apr-03 03:15 AM, #6
Reply My role, Eclinsan (Guest), 05-Apr-03 06:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16698 Previous topic | Next topic