Subject: "RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15669
Show all folders

More goodbyes (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 10:00 PM

#15671, "RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo"

I tried to do this yesterday and my terrible connection went to hell after I did the whole thing, so bear with me. I'm going to forget even more now.

Battle:

Rhomelanthos- Good work with the Captain thing and all, keep having fun.

Drahk, Tessaron- Good work and all, didn't know you all that well.

Derd- Hey man, I never would have gone after your family, Iomyndor was into humans anyways.

Trylartin- You died right? Good work in any case.

Enemies:

Deveskrius- Nice work and all, lots of fun fights, even though you smoked me alot. Mad respect for your character during his life, not so much for your actions after death, a little childish if you ask me. But all in all, lots of respect for you as a player and for Dev as a character.

Deirtan, Mirdulad(not an enemy), and that damned annoying gnome- That whole thing with Deirtan, well I was fired up on the sauce and well, you heard what I had to say. But thanks for the apology and damn good work with Mird. I liked him alot. It makes sense that you were that gnome, always bothering me. See you around.

Yaofhil- Lots of respect, two fun fights, even if I did get my ass handed to me. Keep on going you filthy filthy maran.

Carzolian- My favorite maran to mess with. Take it easy and good work. Lots and lots of good fights.

Ghuljun- Besides the very first fight where I ran you off, you pretty much owned me, for some damn reason I could never pull off a tiger claw on you.

Nirumas- I chased after you so much because I asked Saldradien for some simple info on wood-elves, and he decided that I was supposed to kill you first. Needless to say, I never got the info. Take it easy you cowardly magistrate. *wink*

Nexus, Scion, Warlocks- Never had much interaction besides the ones I already mentioned. All you invokers beath the hell out of me alot, the rest of you, I hope I was almost a worthy opponent.

Friends(sort of):

Airael- Lots of good times, a damn fine character. At first, I was going to make you fall in love with me and then make you ditch Ilraeth, but, then Iomyndor started liking you more, and was feelin real conflicted about the whole thing. Have fun, hope you got the flowers. *goose*

Aneriasha- Good character, lots of fun, I got mad at you for throwing me out of the Inn that one time, but hey, thats the way it goes. Take it easy.

Jhalstruvv- Mad respect man, you kick ass. I feel I let you down that time at the Fortress. Hell, I let myself down, whole bunch of stalks, missed three different times. Keep smoking people.

Gastaad, Malinran, other thieves- I always liked the thieves guild, kind of like having a bunch of "informants" and stuff. Lots of good times, and Mal, it didn't matter, I was dead to rights anyways. Four nexans on just me? No chance, it was suicide.

I know I'm forgetting people, yell and scream at me and all that. Sorry in advance. I'll reply if you want me to.

I tried to play an "evil" battelrager. I know I seemed rather neutral, even good at times, but that was all just a ploy, there were ulterior motives behind all benevolent actions. I'd like to know what people thought of my roleplay, as my PKing was obviously sub-par. I should be back soon, need to get back to my cable modem though, this dial up is killin me. Might post my role if anyone's interested, gotta transfer it between two computers, so we'll see what happens. All in all, great game imms, everyone just remember, this is just a game, a place for us all to escape to and have a good time. Peace and hair grease.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 23-Feb-03 07:38 PM
Reply A shame, Erinphalis (Guest), 28-Feb-03 12:15 PM, #16
Reply RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo, More goodbyes (Guest), 24-Feb-03 10:00 PM #11
Reply RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo, Nirumas (Guest), 25-Feb-03 02:25 AM, #12
Reply Just lumped in with the rest?, Kucerael (Guest), 25-Feb-03 02:39 AM, #13
Reply RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo, Airael (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) Iomyndor the Menkyo, Rogedax (Guest), 25-Feb-03 08:20 PM, #15
Reply Hrm, Romanul, 23-Feb-03 10:04 PM, #7
Reply What a ride., Igsoeh, 23-Feb-03 08:06 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What a ride., Maelfezuul (Guest), 23-Feb-03 08:12 PM, #2
     Reply Gah!, Coumidin, 23-Feb-03 08:33 PM, #3
     Reply hrmmm.....evil?, Nurwon, 23-Feb-03 08:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: hrmmm.....evil?, Igsoeh, 23-Feb-03 09:55 PM, #6
     Reply Wild ride with a rough ending, but all together a good ..., Gre (Guest), 23-Feb-03 09:21 PM, #5
     Reply Lots of love, man, Yaofhil, 23-Feb-03 10:59 PM, #8
     Reply Hum just curious, Malinran (Guest), 24-Feb-03 01:18 AM, #9
     Reply Whew, my children and wife are now safe!, Derdhuin (Guest), 24-Feb-03 01:35 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15669 Previous topic | Next topic