Subject: "RE: Wherein I take the opportunity..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15648
Show all folders

Thornarcrull (Guest)Sat 22-Feb-03 06:17 AM

#15655, "RE: Wherein I take the opportunity..."

Honestly, I think we all know, why players prefer to play goodies (not the team good, but goodies): because it's a lot easier (yes, Esmi, I played goodies and I know how to play for the both sides; I played goodie when Istendil played Emperor and Empire hacked everyone left and right, too).
Goodies will help each other, share things, information. They have their lords to be 'soft' with them most of the times (they are goodies; it's not a Lich, that will cut your head off should you unplease him).
And, they have more cabals to go, than evils do. Not everyone like scions, and many players prefer to play uncaballed evil instead of joining scions.
Hell, I'm not whining. This is obvious. But if it so obvious, solution need to be found (there is something going on allready, I suppose).
Do immstuff enjoys the situation where evils are underdogs?
Probably. At least, it's close to the realism, which everyone seems want so bad! I can't leave my office and kill someone on sight. I'll become crminal, and evil person, and will be hunted down by hordes. Hell. I won't do it. ;P

>What I usually think is best for everyone, and which I find
>most fun, is go play whatever's weakest. It's a challenge -
>grow a pair! Anyone can be tough when they have ten
>friends with them - it takes a real man (or woman) to be
>tough when their enemies are the ones with the ten friends.

I take it as a compliment
Yes, that's a lot funnier, though sometimes it's boring - when you have 20 foes to deal with and theyare grouped all the time. Should you find a lone one, he, instead of fighting you, will call the rest while he is running - this is my experience shows.

>
>Just some random thoughts of mine alone.
>Sav, Charter member of Team Underdog

Good team. May I be inducted in?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ceane the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Feb-03 04:07 PM
Reply Farewell, Ceane (Guest), 21-Feb-03 04:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Farewell, Sao (Guest), 21-Feb-03 05:37 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewell, Savraeth, 21-Feb-03 07:25 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewell, Dalayr (Guest), 21-Feb-03 09:05 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Farewell, Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Feb-03 03:51 AM, #5
          Reply Wherein I take the opportunity..., Savraeth, 22-Feb-03 04:12 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Wherein I take the opportunity..., Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Feb-03 06:17 AM #7
          Reply I think you missed my point entirely., Savraeth, 22-Feb-03 11:42 PM, #10
          Reply On the point..., Ulthur, 23-Feb-03 09:38 AM, #12
               Reply One enjoys challenge, another runs from it. *shrug* nt., Thornarcrull (Guest), 23-Feb-03 12:21 PM, #14
          Reply Be a paladin, Drag0nSt0rm, 23-Feb-03 11:59 AM, #13
               Reply RE: Be a paladin, Running Thorn (Guest), 23-Feb-03 12:40 PM, #15
          Reply I personally have trouble playing evil..., Oddjob, 22-Feb-03 09:39 AM, #9
               Reply RE: I personally have trouble playing evil..., Thornarcrull (Guest), 23-Feb-03 05:57 AM, #11
          Reply Well actually..., Ceane (Guest), 22-Feb-03 09:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15648 Previous topic | Next topic