Subject: "It's time for me to shuffle off" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15504
Show all folders

BeladorizidTue 18-Feb-03 11:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
122 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15511, "It's time for me to shuffle off"

Well ... it's been one hell of a ride since Maple.net but I do believe I need to move on to bigger and better things. First things first.

------------------------

Femsilsol was probably one of my most fun characters I have ever had. Mainly because he managed to pull together a fair amount of allies from all over, and that gave him a fair amount of exploring and interacting to do. He was Utility/Defense and had Deer/Scorpion/Ostrich/Hare/Orangutan/Crocodile. Crocodile is the most amazing tank there is, hands down, no question. Anyone who travelled with me in some of the situations we got into will agree with that. I saw things with this character I hadn't seen in the last 7 years, including his fateful trip to the Inferno. I was the Magistrate in Tar Valon, and let me tell you I saw enough action there, not what I was expecting. I didn't get into tribunal until lvl 46 so I was a patient sort. One of my favorite things to do was goad Criminals, and those of you who were frequently in trouble with the law know what I mean.

Futaleufu - I think your doing a great job with the Tribunals. Your quieter than I expected for a bard Provost, but that's just me.

Queesha - If I would have stuck around I have a feeling we would have explored every square inch of Thera. Always had a good time with you.

Aenail - Thought you were a fun Bard, DRUNK. Sorry about how some of those things .. ended.

Jesrelres - A strong and steady rock of the Tribunal, the laws are tatooed to your backside. hehe. I have little doubt that you will be the next Provost.

Farnsworth - We really didn't have many in depth conversations, but I must say we went down with a bang, thanks again.

Straklaw - Whenever you were wanted I knew that you were going to be passing through Tar Vaon. I have no idea how many times you spinebroke me and then just passed through, it was a blast

Griimbling - Always had a blast interacting with with you. Your a fun character, and one who I fought both with this character and with my Felar Dagger experiment .. Rrelelies. Still up on you. Hehe.

Thornacrull - Knew you as Rrelilies and fought you as Femsilsol. That last battle on the river made me laugh, you and the invoker fighting me, and you just plainly asking if I would please die this time. Hehe. Sorry about the Coward bit, it was Femsilsol honest.

Each and every Immortal - A heartfelt thank you

Tsyla, Keilliston, so many others I am forgetting .....

No I didn't delete because of losing my set. Getting a fair hp set is easy for a Shifter. But man it was nice while I had it.

-----------------------------------

I was laying in bed the other night, about 1 am and I started thinking about where I am in life, and some new challenges I am taking on. I am 30 years old, have a wife and two kids. I am in the process of finishing up my Real Estate license and have been accepted by the #1 brokerage in town, things are good. Then my thoughts drifted to CF and I started thinking of char class cominations, and roles etc etc. and fell asleep around 3. This .... is the problem. I really dont trust myself to be able to restrain my playing. When I go to bed, I ALWAYS think of CF at least a little, something I have done, or is coming up etc. Plus my "just one more hour" sessions that leave me with 5 hours of sleep a night. It's time I took the same amount of dedication I have put into playing CF, and put it into other areas of my life.

I love CF, there is nothing like it anywhere. All of you reading this note know that. The immortals here are truly dedicated to making this world better for all, and to looking down at their creation with something akin to a parents love, I would bet the farm on it. When I think of the 10's of thousands of man hours CF has been around and changing, and all of it for free ... it shocks and amazes me, and I am so happy that someone took the time to create something for me (and you, and you) to enjoy so much. Maybe I am going on and on a bit much in this aspect of my note, but it's my opinion that far to many people take this game for granted, and forget that CF doesn't exist in a vacuum, and a hearty "Good fucking job!" should be offered up on occasion.

I am basically the King of rank 30 something characters, and I do believe I have had at least one of each over the years. All started with Beladorizid, the Paladin Knight of Thera who married a AP (who is now (or was) an Imm if memory serves *wink Dylan*. Marsuel, the first (and only if I remember right) Conjurer tat'd follower of Uller. Krikeles the Mad Prophet of the Lurker ... just to many to count, and I enjoyed them all.

I enjoyed my time here, won a few role contests, met some great people. I only hope any new players reading this have half as much fun with CF as I have had over the years.

----------------------------------------

Femsilsol the Grand Master of Changelings
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 51 Sex : male Race : gnome
Ethos : Orderly Align : Neutral Class : shapeshifter
Practices: 54 Trains : 0 Hometown : Tar Valon
Exp : 532872 To Level : 19728 Sphere : Knowledge
Hit Point: 1314 /1314 Mana : 1292 /1292 Move : 690 /690
Str : 18(18) Int : 23(23) Wis : 25(25)
Dex : 20(15) Con : 18(18) Chr : 17(19)
Carry # : 27/26 Weight : 241 lb 13 oz (Max 327 lbs)
Gold : 96 Silver : 302 Copper : 450
Wimpy : 100 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Resting
Hitroll : 10 Damroll : 4
AC pierce: -36 Very well armored AC bash : -36 Very well armored
AC slash : -39 Very well armored AC magic : 3 Armored
vs Spell : Divinely protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Somewhat protected vs Petrification: Barely protected
You are affected by:
Spell: 'detect invis' for 44 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 16 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 6 for 16 hours.
Commune: 'prayer' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 16 hours.
Spell: 'slow' modifies dexterity by -4 for 8 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 7 hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are using:
<worn on finger> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) the ring of fortitude
<worn on finger> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) the ring of fortitude
<worn around neck> a living Boa Constrictor
<worn around neck> a living Boa Constrictor
<worn on body> an Amazonian breastplate
<worn on head> (Glowing) the Great Crown of the Svirfnebli
<worn on legs> a pair of spiked leggings
<worn on feet> firewalker boots
<worn on hands> (Glowing) a set of arborian gauntlets
<worn on arms> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) sleeves of Alchemy
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a sash of fine green silk
<worn around wrist> a bracelet of golden chain
<worn around wrist> a bracelet of golden chain
<wielded> (Glowing) the mace of balance
<held> (Glowing) the pearl of power

Damn I loved having over 1300 hp with a regenerating croc.

And to end in true musical spirit (lets see if Shok can catch the reference)

"Keep the homefires burning
While our hearts are yearning"

fade to black

Beladorizid

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Femsilsol the Grand Master of Changelings, [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 18-Feb-03 11:39 AM
Reply Also, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 04:48 PM, #10
Reply oh man, almaola (Guest), 18-Feb-03 05:03 PM, #11
Reply I'm sorry, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 05:36 PM, #12
Reply Kinda sad to see you go., Trayner, 19-Feb-03 12:54 AM, #15
Reply Hey man.., Gabe, 19-Feb-03 07:32 AM, #17
     Reply hehehehe... smart ass.., Snarf, 20-Feb-03 04:58 PM, #18
Reply It's time for me to shuffle off, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 11:43 AM #1
     Reply RE: It's time for me to shuffle off, cfer (Guest), 18-Feb-03 12:04 PM, #2
     Reply RE: It's time for me to shuffle off, Thornarcrull (Guest), 18-Feb-03 12:39 PM, #3
     Reply Hehe, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 01:08 PM, #4
          Reply So I thought, Thorn (Guest), 18-Feb-03 09:49 PM, #13
               Reply Just the log snippet for you, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 10:33 PM, #14
                    Reply Crap. Next time I'll find a mask that would assassinate..., flaming Thornl (Guest), 19-Feb-03 03:18 AM, #16
     Reply I'm hurt, Gastaad (Guest), 18-Feb-03 01:59 PM, #5
     Reply RE: It's time for me to shuffle off, Zepachu, 18-Feb-03 02:43 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It's time for me to shuffle off, Queesha (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:12 PM, #7
          Reply That incident, Beladorizid, 18-Feb-03 04:16 PM, #8
               Reply If it makes you feel better..., Aenail (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:26 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15504 Previous topic | Next topic