Subject: "apologies" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15492
Show all folders

minderbinder (Guest)Tue 18-Feb-03 04:49 PM

#15502, "apologies"

Well, i'm sorry for blanket accusations then. That wizinvis stuff makes things a little shady at times. I had assumed it was you all three times because the tone was similar to our interaction over the gauntlets. I really had enjoyed talking with you as different characters and was sad that we seemed to not have a good rapport this time around. Thanks for everything. (and if i have any willpower this will be my last character, im graduating medical school, starting residency and really need to apply my time elsewhere)

And if the true imm would care to come forward I do have two questions. One, why would Nashyr's grave be taboo (consider I nor my character know who he was). Two, My demotion was it on the grounds of listening in on Farnsworth (which i find no fault with as an acolyte) or disrespect by arguing with the prophet about the virtue of action versus intention (which is why i think I truly got demoted, and tried to ask the heavens in character but got no reply) Curious.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Almaola the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 18-Feb-03 01:24 AM
Reply Farwells, minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 01:33 AM, #1
     Reply Confuddled, Calradian, 18-Feb-03 12:02 PM, #2
     Reply apologies, minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:49 PM #7
          Reply Bah, No worries, Calradian, 19-Feb-03 09:04 AM, #10
     Reply So..., Coumidin, 18-Feb-03 12:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: So..., minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:42 PM, #6
     Reply Go gently, into that goodnight..., Esmi (Guest), 18-Feb-03 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Farwells, Gastaad (Guest), 18-Feb-03 02:50 PM, #5
     Reply wow.., Nurwon, 18-Feb-03 10:28 PM, #8
     Reply Doh. One of my favorite companions..., Trayner, 19-Feb-03 12:57 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Farwells, Kerswae (Guest), 19-Feb-03 09:37 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15492 Previous topic | Next topic