Subject: "Confuddled" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15492
Show all folders

CalradianTue 18-Feb-03 12:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15501, "Confuddled"

Hrmm...From my recollection, I did not demote you. The only issue I ever had was the "gauntlets" thingy. I dont remember the Nashyr's grave conflict, so I dont think it was me. (Could be wrong, my memory does have issues at times.)

I am sorry that you thought that I had a grudge against you, on the contrary actually. I did follow you around quite a bit, and just watched you. For the most part I was really impressed. I saw you do a lot of exploring and gathering, and you always seemed really helpful towards others. I guess part of my "problems" with you was more on the lines of being hard on those who have the most responsibility. Remember, that I as a player am MUCH different than Cal as a character.

As much as it may have seemed otherwise, I did not, nor do I have a grudge against Almaola. Roles are optional, but highly recommended. I would never hold something like that against someone. So, all joking aside, I didnt have a problem with you. If I seemed harsh, or rough around the edges, I promise that it wasnt intended. I do look forward to your next incarnation, and hope we get to interact more then.

Have fun pal,

Cal

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Almaola the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 18-Feb-03 01:24 AM
Reply Farwells, minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 01:33 AM, #1
     Reply Confuddled, Calradian, 18-Feb-03 12:02 PM #2
     Reply apologies, minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:49 PM, #7
          Reply Bah, No worries, Calradian, 19-Feb-03 09:04 AM, #10
     Reply So..., Coumidin, 18-Feb-03 12:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: So..., minderbinder (Guest), 18-Feb-03 04:42 PM, #6
     Reply Go gently, into that goodnight..., Esmi (Guest), 18-Feb-03 02:34 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Farwells, Gastaad (Guest), 18-Feb-03 02:50 PM, #5
     Reply wow.., Nurwon, 18-Feb-03 10:28 PM, #8
     Reply Doh. One of my favorite companions..., Trayner, 19-Feb-03 12:57 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Farwells, Kerswae (Guest), 19-Feb-03 09:37 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15492 Previous topic | Next topic