Subject: "RE: All I can say is see ya man, never was around with you much." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15475
Show all folders

Tobras (Guest)Mon 17-Feb-03 12:45 PM

#15479, "RE: All I can say is see ya man, never was around with you much."

I enjoyed the character; my first good hero as well as first warlock. I will most likely roll another warlock sometime in the future, but for now, I felt the character was dragging and I found myself again with no time to play. I figured Karithia was the one who gave me Immeraction in the white tower, was a fun time, till we killed the Amyrlin, then nothing happened. *shrug*

If you have anymore questions feel free to post them.
-A_druiD-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Tobras Mindalin, the Grand Master of Changel [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 16-Feb-03 05:55 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Tobras Mindalin, the Grand Master of Changel, Tobras (Guest), 16-Feb-03 05:57 PM, #1
     Reply All I can say is see ya man, never was around with you ..., Brindinos (Guest), 16-Feb-03 07:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: All I can say is see ya man, never was around with ..., Tobras (Guest), 17-Feb-03 12:45 PM #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Tobras Mindalin, the Grand Master of Changel, Karithia, 16-Feb-03 09:20 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15475 Previous topic | Next topic